hey Bill Krozby

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    http://addictedgamewise.com/avernum-3-ruined-world/
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Nice
    is it free to play?
    no but the ipad version provides the best old school experience of a computer rpg you can find on a touchscreen or tablet around.
    how much does it cost, I'm too busy shithole posting to look at it right now.
    You need the original Avernun Escape from the Pit then bet Avadon.
    I mean avernune scape is the remake of exile. exile is still people say the greatest computer old school rpg of all time.
    basically the plot is this: there is a worldwide planet wide civilization of conquerors or an empire called the empire which is if you imagine what could happen if the united states ruled the whole world. there is a dictator at helm or ruler and he gets rid of any opposition, criminals, people who are disenfranchised or told on or whatever into Avernun to exile. this is a prison and a whole new world or civilization exists there of creatures towns caverns you explore. a dragon guards the only known exit as all were sealed off but one of your goals is tos earch for an exit or defeat this dragon. alld rgaons on surface world were killed by humans so only three left in the world exist and theya re all in the caverns of avernun. get this, this is a twist. the theives and criminals thatw ere sent down as well have a seperate prison within a prison of avernun. they are given a chance to join the humans or avernites sent from above (other races existed beforehand here) but if they fuck up they get snet to this area of the map or caverns called the a yss which you can alsor each and esplore full of babdits,r aiding parties, criminals, killers and shit.
    ahhh god im too poor to buy all these games right now

i want to play brutal doom64 but im too much of a stupid drunk head to set it up and I don't know if i should use zdoom or gzdoom or what? you know?
    also there is a king of the human avernites called. icah and it is suspected he iw working with the real king in the aboveworld or with the empire to not be destroyed and keep his power.
    I had it set up but am away from my mac or bootcamp windows 7 now. but I think it was gzdoom. you can just google for the best looking engines for doom.
    did you ever set up brutal doom 64?
    i dont have the official purchased dooms so no i have downloaded them before on torrents but have to find tyem somewhere or redo it. right now i am just focusing on betwing all these wuake levels i have and the two stalker games.
    „ There’s this totalitarian Empire, which rules the surface world. It’s just called Empire, because there’s only one, ruling the entire world, so there’s no reason to call it anything else. At some point, they discover a vast network of cases deep underground. They try to explore it, it’s a fiasco, so instead, they start using it as a sort of prison, a place where they send anyone who doesn’t fit in in any way.

The exiled people eventually organize, find allies, strike back, start a war with the Empire and eventually reach a sort of tentative peace. This happens through the first 3 games of the series. The later sequels added by the Avernum remakes expand upon the story a bit.

And right off the bat, the remakes lose out a bit on the language. In the originals, Exile is a state of being. Everyone sent into the caves are sent into Exile, so, once they organise into a state or country of their own, they decide to wear that term and call their kingdom Exile. In the sequels, I guess Avernum is a play on cavernum, which works, but in a different, shallower way.”
    again like star trek said, this is no different than our world and the normies. they said anyone who isnt a normie there. jsut like cops only protect normies.
    Originally posted by Wariat again like star treks aid this is no different than our world and the normies. they said anyone who isnt a normie there. jsut like cops only protect normies.

are you calling me a normie?
    no but star trek mentions how cops or the govt only protect and respect normies, this game is truly showcasing this in a digital way. like a microscosm of reality.
    „ Much like in the original game, a new series of caves, closer to the surface, has been discovered by Exile/Avernum. They’re colonised and soon after, a tunnel leading to the surface, into a remote, backwater continent of the Empire is discovered. The player’s party belongs to a special section of the government, called Unspecified Services and they are to gather intelligence of the surface.

Before that, however, they are urged to get some training by clearing out some caves in Upper Exile, close to Fort Emergence, where we start, which have been infested by goblins and bandits.

In gameplay terms, the party is strong enough to go straight to the surface and succeed, but it certainly makes things a lot easier to start with these two dungeons first. Thus, they’ve been named appropriately namedTraining Dungeons by players.”
Jump to Top