User Controls

How can you guys not see the beauty in this piece

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Here is a piece that I would say is some of my best hand drawn or hand created pieces from prison. Just look at the beauty of that honey bear and the fur stand up as well as thwt duck flying. look at the background and most. this is some serious badass professional work. How can you fault it?

I mean even the way the texture came out was beautifully in this piece.
    Ghost Black Hole
    did u make that
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    I can't see it because your fat is in the way
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    See ai can do the modern illustration style as well with over saturated colors and exagerrated body figures but in good ole fashion crayons or wax:

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    here is another prison piece where I played with perspective:

One of my earlier prison pieces:

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat See ai can do the modern illustration style as well with over saturated colors and exagerrated body figures but in good ole fashion crayons or wax:

DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Wariat here is another prison piece where I played with perspective:

lmao that's a pretty good troll bud
    Originally posted by Lanny lmao that's a pretty good troll bud

Nope, pretty sure that's a dragon bud.

via

Outsider insider art
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Wariat See ai can do the modern illustration style as well with over saturated colors and exagerrated body figures but in good ole fashion crayons or wax:

I like this one a lot is it supposed to be an ass goblin?
    My god.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I like this one a lot is it supposed to be an ass goblin?

Think it's a self portrait. Looks like him
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Think it's a self portrait. Looks like him

It looks nothing like him. Its more like lemongrab
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson My god.

What? They arent bad drawings. Prettu detailed and cool how he mixed color for texture
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby What? They arent bad drawings.

Fucking lol.
Jump to Top