Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Woke up sick at about noon
    Just thought that I had to be at work soon
    I gotta get high before the day begins
    Before Michelle starts bitchin' about my friends
    About to go and damn near went blind
    That's when I ran outta' rhymes.

Got to work and it was shit.
    Im doing quality control and helping out as much as I can because some sad shit happened and 2 of our leaders are out for a week dealing with it.
    And one of our other regulars didn't show either.
    So Im busy as fuck and no one's listening.
    I had one new guy to train but he didn't speak english. Just nigerian I think...
    He left halfway through the day because of something which ate up some of my time as I had to handle his position while we got the machine shut down.
    I had 1 person who just straight up did not listen and made nothing but bad choices all night.
    Every part he touched tonight is now sitting in my office for me to go through later (500 parts??).
    I couldn't do anything with him. I mean I can't fire anyone so I just had to let it happen. We lost one of our tools so I couldn't even fix his parts until he got done faking his job.
    Another woman had given me problems through out the night as she was not closing her parts up correctly and when you don't close up your hot plastic box, it cools and is left warped.
    I delt with fixing her parts multiple times.
    And this one newer girl who is one a whole nother story, kept fucking shit up for me just so I would be over near her fixing crap so she could check me out. She even dolled herself up with makeup. It was really irritating because I know she knew how to do her job correctly (I showed her 5 times).
    I can't blame her for being into me. She would fit into my group of non-existent friends quite well but its one of those things you got to take in small doses or you'll get a headache.
    Oh and one of my best buds at work is apparently switching shifts and going to go work in another building. This is our last week working together. I was pretty up in my feelings over that.
    A lot of stress lately at work but I just gotta not let it get to me because its fucking plastic and worst comes to worse I'm just going to melt it back down and recycle it.

Tomorrow before work I am suppose to get to the BMV and leave with my license.
    Im real excited about that but really anxious because I am not prepared at all for it.
    I have no insurance yet and therefore no proof of insurance.
    I don't have a printer to print it out when I do get it either.
    I still got to get on a payment plan with the BMV.
    and if I manage that shit I lastly have to take the driving test.
    I have not practice for any of it.
    The written test I am hoping to just get by on and as far as the driving test goes I haven't driven in 3 years now.
    Last time I tried to drive a car I couldn't figure out how to get the door unlocked and then I couldn't figure out how to get it into reverse.

My stomach is all turn up.
    I don't think my new meds are working very well but I also have forgotten to take them a lot so maybe that's it.
    I wake up so uncomfortable and my stomach just feels like its burning right in the middle of me just below my ribs.
    That feeling can take a couple of hours to shake off (that is if I am even trying to) and for those couple hours its hard to focus on anything except not getting sick and trying to figure out how to eat breakfast so I can go out into the world with some fuel in my sickly gut.

I feel like I just ran a race and its not a great feeling.

My only hope is that I can manage to get my license tomorrow.
    At least that part of my life will improve even if the work part of my life is not.

I just hope I can get up tomorrow and get out the door.
    Tonight I am going to try and prepare myself as much as possible so that I am not rushing in the morning and crapping my pants.

That's all I got for this diary entry.
    I hope someone vocaroo's it.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I mean I can't fire anyone so I just had to let it happen.

you better do something because your company is the type to make you liable for the worker's mistakes. You might have to get nasty.
    Originally posted by Cly you better do something because your company is the type to make you liable for the worker's mistakes. You might have to get nasty.

No.
    Everything at my work runs 100% perfect.
    There are no problems nor have there ever been.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dear Diary,

So what if I been trying to get insurance for 2 hours now and still don't have it.
    I wanna just add myself to Chell's insurance but the lady on the phone says Chell has to do it and it wouldn't be worth me making my own policy because if we combine and save it is like 25% savings.
    I tried The Ganeral but Shaq holds me to it or I get smacked with a 10% (of remaining premium) early cancellation fee.
    Progressives name your price tool only lets me name a higher price or the same price in a diffrent payment plan.
    I called a woman from Nationwide but had I went with her I would have to spread my ass cheeks wide to take it.
    Several other quotes didn't even take off the ground because they don't do sr22's or at least not for me on that day.
    Im scratching my head here because $100-$120 a month is a lot.
    I paid similar before but in a different economy and also on xanax so I kinda paid them back then.
    For me to swing this right now I would have to give up some stuff I enjoy/ will have trouble letting go of.
    If I quit smoking cigs I could cover it easy but I need to start now.
    Also...
    I took my meds anyways because even if I am having my mom drive me around to do this (and I won't be prepared too), I can maybe get her to drive me to an insurance broker.
    Or perhaps to Walmart to buy a new printer.
    I should probably see about getting this title signed over to me.
    I might do that.
    Any progress is better than no progress.
    I can't believe I managed to drag this shit out into a saga.
    I know I can do all this.
    But for tomorrow maybe just do like a quarter of it.
    Then I can wait 2 more weeks and do another quarter of it.
    During that time ill keep posting about it.

<3
    Fona
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    write a strongly worded letter ismy sugg3stion
    WellHung Black Hole
    Fuck a nigger. You will feel better.đź‘Ť
    Originally posted by WellHung Fuck a nigger. You will feel better.đź‘Ť

How would you know, you’ve never had sex
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fox How would you know, you’ve never had sex

Um hes had tons of sex you idiot
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Woke up sick at about noon
    Just thought that I had to be at work soon
    I gotta get high before the day begins
    Before Michelle starts bitchin' about my friends
    About to go and damn near went blind
    That's when I ran outta' rhymes.

Got to work and it was shit.
    Im doing quality control and helping out as much as I can because some sad shit happened and 2 of our leaders are out for a week dealing with it.
    And one of our other regulars didn't show either.
    So Im busy as fuck and no one's listening.
    I had one new guy to train but he didn't speak english. Just nigerian I think…
    He left halfway through the day because of something which ate up some of my time as I had to handle his position while we got the machine shut down.
    I had 1 person who just straight up did not listen and made nothing but bad choices all night.
    Every part he touched tonight is now sitting in my office for me to go through later (500 parts??).
    I couldn't do anything with him. I mean I can't fire anyone so I just had to let it happen. We lost one of our tools so I couldn't even fix his parts until he got done faking his job.
    Another woman had given me problems through out the night as she was not closing her parts up correctly and when you don't close up your hot plastic box, it cools and is left warped.
    I delt with fixing her parts multiple times.
    And this one newer girl who is one a whole nother story, kept fucking shit up for me just so I would be over near her fixing crap so she could check me out. She even dolled herself up with makeup. It was really irritating because I know she knew how to do her job correctly (I showed her 5 times).
    I can't blame her for being into me. She would fit into my group of non-existent friends quite well but its one of those things you got to take in small doses or you'll get a headache.
    Oh and one of my best buds at work is apparently switching shifts and going to go work in another building. This is our last week working together. I was pretty up in my feelings over that.
    A lot of stress lately at work but I just gotta not let it get to me because its fucking plastic and worst comes to worse I'm just going to melt it back down and recycle it.

Tomorrow before work I am suppose to get to the BMV and leave with my license.
    Im real excited about that but really anxious because I am not prepared at all for it.
    I have no insurance yet and therefore no proof of insurance.
    I don't have a printer to print it out when I do get it either.
    I still got to get on a payment plan with the BMV.
    and if I manage that shit I lastly have to take the driving test.
    I have not practice for any of it.
    The written test I am hoping to just get by on and as far as the driving test goes I haven't driven in 3 years now.
    Last time I tried to drive a car I couldn't figure out how to get the door unlocked and then I couldn't figure out how to get it into reverse.

My stomach is all turn up.
    I don't think my new meds are working very well but I also have forgotten to take them a lot so maybe that's it.
    I wake up so uncomfortable and my stomach just feels like its burning right in the middle of me just below my ribs.
    That feeling can take a couple of hours to shake off (that is if I am even trying to) and for those couple hours its hard to focus on anything except not getting sick and trying to figure out how to eat breakfast so I can go out into the world with some fuel in my sickly gut.

I feel like I just ran a race and its not a great feeling.

My only hope is that I can manage to get my license tomorrow.
    At least that part of my life will improve even if the work part of my life is not.

I just hope I can get up tomorrow and get out the door.
    Tonight I am going to try and prepare myself as much as possible so that I am not rushing in the morning and crapping my pants.

That's all I got for this diary entry.
    I hope someone vocaroo's it.

If you are picking up the slack for these other people and are considerably more reliable than them then you need to ask for a raise or to be a supervisor with more pay. You're employer is taking advantage of you if all the shit is being dropped on you with no increase in pay. If you were hired and they said you'll be picking up the slack for the fuckoffs with no pay raise whenever we say then its a different story, but methinks its not the case.

I think I remember reading a thread a while back about you asking for a raise. What happened with that?
    They gave him one
    My boss gave me the same raise i was already gonna get.

Now i make $12.40
    I didnt even come close to what i wanted.

I told him i was going to quit and then i keep coming back cuz i gotta make money or ill die.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Fonaplats My boss gave me the same raise i was already gonna get.

Now i make $12.40

I told him i was going to quit and then i keep coming back cuz i gotta make money or ill die.

Just remember there are 2 types of people in this world. People that make it happen and people that let it happen.
    Get your ass back in there and politely ask for a better raise and have a list of the extra shit you've been doing. I have hired and fired alot in my time and these are the things I look for when someone asks for a raise.
    i like cock Yung Blood (banned)
    Originally posted by Fonaplats My boss gave me the same raise i was already gonna get.

Now i make $12.40

you could make more money than Bill Krozby does selling his ass on the street corner
Jump to Top