User Controls

Hey guys. Anyone miss me?

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    That's probably a big, fat "NO!"
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Why ask the question if you know the answer?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Yes. Hihihi
    Originally posted by Erekshun Why ask the question if you know the answer?
    Because there's a little bit of hope within me, I guess.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Yes. Hihihi
    Awwww!!
    Thank my post and the answer is yes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Desperately.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    How many times have u jacked ur dick off today pervert?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    arent you that guy they dragged behind the car outside albuquerque
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    The end
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Erekshun Why ask the question if you know the answer?

With the hope that sumone like u would say otherwise, handsome.🌹🥰
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Thank my post and the answer is yes.
    Ask nicely, and I absolutely will. :)

Originally posted by WellHung Desperately.
    Awww!!!

Originally posted by DontTellEm How many times have u jacked ur dick off today pervert?

Hahaha. Uhh, actually not at all today. Yesterday it was three times, though. Lousy, I know.

Originally posted by A College Professor arent you that guy they dragged behind the car outside albuquerque
    I don't live in the US, so it's impossible to have had such a thing happen to me. I did, however, recently come back from a six-week trip!

Originally posted by WellHung With the hope that sumone like u would say otherwise, handsome.🌹🥰
    Precisely!!
    how does it feel still using the same username a 13year would old uses ?
    Who the fuck are you
    Originally posted by DontTellEm How many times have u jacked ur dick off today pervert?

Why do u wanna know perv
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how does it feel still using the same username a 13year would old uses ?
    That's ironic, because I started getting into horror movies at the age of 13, and Halloween was the first horror movie I watched! It all happened in 2008 - yes, I'm kind of young - when I overheard a female classmate of mine say that Halloween was on the T.V., and her younger, male sibling was totally terrified of "Michael Myers." Curious, I started downloading and watching the original Halloween soon after. I would only exclusively watch slashers, but, the funny thing is that I actually dislike slashers now. Not even the recent Halloween movie could rekindle my love for slashers. I mostly avoid slashers because they all seem to think they need to have nudity in their movies. I prefer my movies to be nudity-free. Apparently, that's too much to ask for.

Originally posted by Fox Who the fuck are you
    I guess you must be new here. Welcome.

Originally posted by Fox Why do u wanna know perv
    Because they know of my err.... history. Just check out the threads I created (or don't--it's better if you don't).
    Originally posted by Michael Myers That's ironic, because I started getting into horror movies at the age of 13, and Halloween was the first horror movie I watched! It all happened in 2008 - yes, I'm kind of young - when I overheard a female classmate of mine say that Halloween was on the T.V., and her younger, male sibling was totally terrified of "Michael Myers." Curious, I started downloading and watching the original Halloween soon after. I would only exclusively watch slashers, but, the funny thing is that I actually dislike slashers now. Not even the recent Halloween movie could rekindle my love for slashers. I mostly avoid slashers because they all seem to think they need to have nudity in their movies. I prefer my movies to be nudity-free. Apparently, that's too much to ask for.

i never like horror movies after i had double digit age.

even more so with western horrors, those are meant for low IQ peoples.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i never like horror movies after i had double digit age.

even more so with western horrors, those are meant for low IQ peoples.

Asian horror movies are by far my favorite. Western horror could learn a thing, or 5000.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I guess you must be new here. Welcome.

Bitch I posted on totse in 2004.

I remember your username nothing else
    Originally posted by Fox Bitch I posted on totse in 2004.

I remember your username nothing else

Bitch since when is this totse? I said you must be new here, with emphasis on the "here" part.
Jump to Top