User Controls

Fucking Joe Biden

Splam African Astronaut
    More of the same forever if the US elects Joe Biden.
    Not that he's going to win against Trump anyways, but as always anything could happen.
    I think I'd ball my eyes out if that happened. Seeing the four years of Trump on the news daily just brought a smile to my face.
    Seeing Bernie come to power would cause an even bigger shit storm than Trump. I could live with that. The change Obama promised never came. Trump and Bernie are both true campaigners of change. With Biden it'll be more of the same old.

But how entertaining will the news be the next four years, if Americans elect Joe Biden?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    frala Avant garde shartist
    EVERYBODY IS DUMB
    POTUS is just a figurehead office designed to allow idiots like you to think you actually have a say in American policies.

Well, American idiots like you. You’re Canadian lmao
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Fox POTUS is just a figurehead office designed to allow idiots like you to think you actually have a say in American policies.

Well, American idiots like you. You’re Canadian lmao

Except for Trump. Get it in your head he is not just a figurehead.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Trump

Figurehead
    Originally posted by Fox Figurehead

Doesn't make it so, but OK. Figurehead for who? What?
    Originally posted by Erekshun Doesn't make it so, but OK. Figurehead for who? What?

Originally posted by Fox to allow idiots like you to think you actually have a say in American policies
    Originally posted by Fox

I used to think like you but then along came Trump. You fail.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Erekshun I used to think like you but then along came Trump. You fail.

what has he been able to do that's actually gone against the status quo?
    Originally posted by aldra what has he been able to do that's actually gone against the status quo?

Have you been in a coma for the last 3 years?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'm serious. What do you think he's done that hasn't been in the long-term best interests of the 'elite'? The only things that come to mind are canceling the TPP and partial military withdrawal from Syria.
    Originally posted by aldra I'm serious. What do you think he's done that hasn't been in the long-term best interests of the 'elite'? The only things that come to mind are canceling the TPP and partial military withdrawal from Syria.

I'm serious, you just wake up from a 3 year nap?
    Originally posted by Erekshun I used to think like you but then along came Trump. You fail.

You’re so deep down the rabbit hole you don’t even know which way is up anymore.

Corporate interests that bought and paid for this country generations ago are the ones that really run things. And I don’t just mean buying politicians with their campaign contributions (bribes) and lobbying groups and shit like that.

I mean every single major policy issue in the US that voters appear to care deeply about, and that these politicians subsequently rally behind, has a massive corporate interest backing it that brainwashed us all from birth to think that what they want is actually what we want. It’s why you believe climate change is fake, and that liberals all want open borders and to break down every door to every household in America and steal all the guns.

People that run for office pander to those implanted beliefs in order to get elected.

The only difference between parties and candidates is not a matter of policy, it’s the competing corporate interests behind them
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Erekshun I'm serious, you just wake up from a 3 year nap?

What's your IQ?
    Originally posted by Fox You’re so deep down the rabbit hole you don’t even know which way is up anymore.

Corporate interests that bought and paid for this country generations ago are the ones that really run things. And I don’t just mean buying politicians with their campaign contributions (bribes) and lobbying groups and shit like that.

I mean every single major policy issue in the US that voters appear to care deeply about, and that these politicians subsequently rally behind, has a massive corporate interest backing it that brainwashed us all from birth to think that what they want is actually what we want. It’s why you believe climate change is fake, and that liberals all want open borders and to break down every door to every household in America and steal all the guns.

People that run for office pander to those implanted beliefs in order to get elected.

The only difference between parties and candidates is not a matter of policy, it’s the competing corporate interests behind them

You are right! Feel better? Oh and let me tell you that you are right up until Trump was elected. Grab your ass cheeks if he gets re-elected.
    Originally posted by Erekshun You are right! Feel better? Oh and let me tell you that you are right up until Trump was elected. Grab your ass cheeks if he gets re-elected.

Doesn’t make it so, but OK
    Originally posted by Sudo What's your IQ?

I don't know, what's yours?
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Bern one 4 Bernie
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Voted Tulsi gabbard bc fuck the po-lice.

I maaaaaaay vote bernie in the November election, but if it comes down to anyone except he or gabbard, im voting trump.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    We must all feel the bern.
Jump to Top