User Controls

why does jordan peterson sound so angry?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    when he talks about how women can’t find a mate who makes more then the, or isn’t a pushover or beta male? who gives a fuck about them and their lame wants and needs in life?
    https://youtu.be/gwUJHNPMUyU

https://youtu.be/NV2yvI4Id9Q
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    thats like asking why is wariorat sound so angry about pollack women.. because you both have been cucked so much lol

he talks about beta but then talks about how betas are jerks and how he can't stand guys that get that female asshole.

he says somethings that make since and that I'd agree with but you can tell he's been hurt really bad.

I've listened to a lot of his stuff (never going to read one of his books lol) but whats most fascinating about him is how he's so obscure, speaks kermit the frog and got that far. THIS IS HOWIEDOIT FAM!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    because his daughter is a whore
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    but he makes it sound like he sides with the females and thinks their gold digging and treacherous ways are good or something.
    Originally posted by aldra because his daughter is a whore

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, just looked her up she is hot as fuck
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Fox Thanks for bringing this to my attention, just looked her up she is hot as fuck

MEAT ONLY DIET
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    [Insert penis joke here]
    Originally posted by Fox [Insert penis]

Also this
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Bc he doesn’t let himself masturbate and he quit taking benzos
    lol

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Jordan Peterson isn't clever enough to be talked about on such a mass level. Zizek wiped the floor with him while wearing the same clothes he woke up in. Literally no important academics take him seriously and he appeals to people who don't think very hard about things and just like to be told things. Also men with low testosterone.

What kind of MAN develops a BENZO addiction? That's such a fucking housewife drug. "Bahhhh muh anxiety" my girlfriend literally takes benzos. Real men drink and do opiates and cocaine, what an unbelievable faggot.
    ho does wes watson appeal to when he has been changing lives? same demographic?
    If you actually listen to him he sounds like he's afraid of absolutely everything.
    but he constwntly puts down the weaker or beta males or sensitive ones why? he himself is this way so why put yourself downs aying women dont want thwt guy etc.
    Originally posted by Wariat but he constwntly puts downw ewker or beta males or sensitive ones why? he himself is this way so why put yourself downs aying women dont want thwt guy etc.

are you trolling? Why would John Wayne Gacy dress like a clown to entertain children only to rape and murder them? In this analogy the clown costume is Peterson's hubris and the raped and murdered children are his insecurities and tiny wang
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Geniuses tend to be tightly wound.

Laid back people don't do much in the line of thinking.

About the only criticism of JP I have is his refusal to touch the JQ, but even he himself acknowledges that.
    Originally posted by Sudo Jordan Peterson isn't clever enough to be talked about on such a mass level. Zizek wiped the floor with him while wearing the same clothes he woke up in. Literally no important academics take him seriously and he appeals to people who don't think very hard about things and just like to be told things. Also men with low testosterone.

What kind of MAN develops a BENZO addiction? That's such a fucking housewife drug. "Bahhhh muh anxiety" my girlfriend literally takes benzos. Real men drink and do opiates and cocaine, what an unbelievable faggot.

lol
    I bet Jordan Peterson is a real pro at taking it up the ass! 👍
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I bet Jordan Peterson is a real pro at taking it up the ass! 👍

Why would you even think about that unless you wanted to be the one dealing the do?
Jump to Top