User Controls

A woman took 550 times the usual dose of LSD, with surprisingly positive consequences

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/27/health/lsd-overdoses-case-studies-wellness/index.html

(CNN)Drug overdoses can be life-threatening, but for two women who accidentally took massive hits of LSD, the experience was life changing – and in a good way.

A 46-year-old woman snorted a staggering 550 times the normal recreational dose of LSD and not only survived, but found that the foot pain she had suffered from since her 20s was dramatically reduced.
    Separately, a 15-year-old girl with bipolar disorder overdosed on 10 times the normal dose of the drug, which she said resulted in a massive improvement in her mental health.
    Their experiences were detailed in case reports published in the Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs last month, along with that of a third woman who accidentally overdosed on LSD during the second week of pregnancy. She ultimately gave birth to a healthy son, now 18, who has not shown any impaired development.
    Clearly another government ploy to have people overdose themselves.

2 people get their foot pain cured, meanwhile 10,000 throw themselves off the roof thinking they can fly.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The kicker is you can't overdose on LSD.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Someone I hate already shared this on my facebook feed fuck you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I overdosed on chocolate cake last night.
    I overdosed on spaghetti and meatballs last week.
    I overdosed on chicken and mashed potatoes and stuffing last Christmas.

The word, "overdose", is often highly abused by these dishonest leftist mungs.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Clearly another government ploy to have people overdose themselves.

2 people get their foot pain cured, meanwhile 10,000 throw themselves off the roof thinking they can fly.

Do you really believe that shit happens to LSD users?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I overdosed on chocolate cake last night.

TIL overdose is a lift wing dog whistle because spectral said so.

A lot of people are saying spectral is the real perpetrator of the shell lake massacre and they want answers
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Solstice Do you really believe that shit happens to LSD users?

only when you dose them without their knowledge
    Originally posted by Solstice Do you really believe that shit happens to LSD users?

No, I don't believe overdosing on LSD cured the foot pain.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    how would you know are you a doctor or just a man in pain. its okay you can tell me if youre hurting bomo
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I overdosed on chocolate cake last night.

so you overdosed on the word overdose.
    Originally posted by A College Professor how would you know are you a doctor or just a man in pain. its okay you can tell me if youre hurting bomo

You don't need to be a doctor to know any scientist worth his salt would never suggest singular examples are representative of a possible trend.

"Oh! I ate 3 bananas today and my foot pain went away!...it's a banana fueled miracle!"
Jump to Top