User Controls

Fuck,, I love bagels

Toasted with cream cheese and ham, fucking yummy. When I wake up I normally have a bowl of cereal and a bagel, with coffee and orange juice then go for a bike ride. But yeah, if you haven't had bagels before, you need to.
    bagels are fucking delicious. i like cream cheese, tomato, and jalapeno if i want spice. god damn my mouth is watering now
    oh yea and at the place i work at we have a bagel with cream cheese, smoked salmon, tomato, onion and capers. that one is amazing too
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Fucking love me some bagels with lox. It's a shame salmon is so niggerfucking expensive. Not that bad, but just relative to other breakfast shit. I should get a toaster and make myself some bagels and lox on the weekends or something, that sounds quaint AF
    jedis loves lox on their bagels, go watch the OC lol
    Wolven Throne Yung Blood
    I love all of the above, but my go-to is still an onion bagel with a healthy bit of margarine or butter, so that the heat causes it to sink into the bagel.
    chem2211 Houston
    Onion, asiago cheese, and gingerbread bagels. Onion bagels with lox and cream cheese are great too.
    bagels are fucking delicious. i like cream cheese, tomato, and jalapeno if i want spice. god damn my mouth is watering now

greenplastic, what kind of bagels do you like?

I like onion bagels a lot, it works well with cream cheese or as a sammich, not so much if you want to put anything sweet on there.
    onion are the shit, so are everything bagels. i basically like all of them
    TORTILLA Houston
    My favorite part is when I go to the local quasi-hip coffee shop and order a bagel with cream cheese, and they proceed to tell me, ''That'll be 4 dollars and 10 cents, sir.'' My muscles tense, and I try and do some quick rationalization on the pricing at hand here. "Did she just say 4 dollars and 10 sense for a fucking bagel? 90 more sense and I'd be on my way to a 5 dollar footlong...hmm i guess its just 4 1's and 10 cents, alright." So I proceed to hand her my credit card, and because as I previously stated, said coffee shop is hip so she uses that 'Square' shit to charge my CC on the microsoft tablet she uses. She then hands me the tablet and I am now confronted with the following options: Tip - 15% 20% 25%. No option for 0% This was it, I was trapped into tipping her for toasting me a fucking bagel. 15% adds 60 cents to my total, I thought. fuck fuck back out now? Agh but Id be embarrased to. Fuck it. 5 dollars later I receive my toasted plain bagel. The cream cheese came in a dinky ass single serve package that didnt even cover 1 half of 1 bagel. mother fuck

And thats my story today on bagels. thank you
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Please tell another, tortel.
    Mayberry Houston
    Poppy seed bagel, salmon cream cheese, and a fat juicy cock through the hole
    Instigator Space Nigga
    ITT:jedis
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    this thread is now the gas chamber
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man greenplastic, what kind of bagels do you like?

I like onion bagels a lot, it works well with cream cheese or as a sammich, not so much if you want to put anything sweet on there.

onion bagels are pretty dank, usually i just eat the ones from my work which have poppy seeds and garlic and shit like that on them
    *suffocates to death*
Jump to Top