User Controls

You guys dont wven get it

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I beat someone up so bad after they threw a strike at me they wont even get out of bed tommorow.
    Hopefully they’ll send your ass back to prison
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Anna Spysz would've put him in hospital
    i just knocked some out.
    had lut you guys do realize that right?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    knocked some cock?

you punched him in the dick?

not really something to be proud of
    Technologist victim of incest
    I don’t care. Hope you end up back in jail. Then you won’t have to watch prison videos, you can make them.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat I beat someone up so bad after they threw a strike at me they wont even get out of bed tommorow.

the only thing you ever beat was your dick
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Life in Poland is nasty, brutish and short and sometimes you got to fuck a nigga up
    there are people here literally teaching english for free or 40 zloty per student. who can live off such wages considering a shithole flat costs close to 2000 zloty per month?
    Ok why would someone attack me for no reason after seeing me with a puffy cheek probably after surgery or some shit. I regret not fucking his friend up as well who tried to come after me.
    I am starting to think most people in these dive bars here in Warsaw deserve to be ducked up bad. but also because they are haters themselves and that bar I remember is notorious for them talking shit about ukrainians and others. plus the bartender there ripped me off once of 40 bucks when he caught me drink and i just paid for whatever he offered or people. ear me wanted or he just ran a tab i don’t remember.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat there are people here literally teaching english for free or 40 zloty per student. who can live off such wages considering a shithole flat costs close to 2000 zloty per month?

50 X 40 = 2000
    Originally posted by Wariat i just knocked some out.
    had lut you guys do realize that right?

wow you're cool.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Funny thing OPie, you say we don’t get it, when you’re the one that doesn’t get it. No matter how many times someone offers you advise, you won’t listen; so you deserve what you get.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country 50 X 40 = 2000

good luck finding that many people and consistent work teaching english or doing conversations for an hour not to mention other expenses besides rent.
    50 hours to make rent for a month is fairly average.
    maybe in a normal profession but try retaining that many students on your own and not getting them to flake regularly. that is like 100 people you would need to have in a month to cover rent and other expenses.
    also, unlike other professions you’d need to come up with new content regularly.
    Get a 2nd job lazy if you struggle to pay the bills, or get a better job. Duh.
    Originally posted by Wariat also, unlike other professions you’d need to come up with new content regularly.

use twitter and facebook as teaching aid.
Jump to Top