User Controls

fuck straya I want my country to server mcdonalds breakfast 24/7

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3145485/McDonald-s-launches-DAY-breakfast-restaurants-country.html
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    What's the point of not already doing that? why do they have select meals? just keep it on the fucking menu you cunts.
    What's the point of not already doing that? why do they have select meals? just keep it on the fucking menu you cunts.

aparently there's no room on the cookers :(
    aparently there's no room on the cookers :(
    So they have enough room to serve breakfast + the standard meals but not the standard meals + breakfast? besides which they should make room because all of the people with who enjoy that shit have always wanted all day breakfast,
    they cant cook on the same stove aparently.... dunno why
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    they cant cook on the same stove aparently…. dunno why

It would scramble the cooks' brains.
    It would scramble the cooks' brains.
    Mcdonalds should stop hiring mentally challenged people, I know the food is shit but I don't wanna be served by a guy I'm sure has crapped himself in the last few days.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    No
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Number13 Mcdonalds should stop hiring mentally challenged people, I know the food is shit but I don't wanna be served by a guy I'm sure has crapped himself in the last few days.

I dunno who else you expect to work at mcdonalds and not lose their minds
    J-Wizz Yung Blood
    All day mighty muffins is all i need
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    not the only treat they'll be enjoying down under

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1991868/Video-Man-filmed-cleaning-poo-dogs-butt-public-bubbler.html?mwv_rm=rta

G4LM African Astronaut
    No
Jump to Top