User Controls

scenes in movies with people eating

snab_snib African Astronaut
    scenes in movies with people eating are completely unnecessary and they make me fucking sick. only a kike would think to put them in.

whats more is, they always make sure to include audio of them chewing. which is gross. disgusting. and immoral. only a fucking kike would do that.

i'll turn the fucking movie off, i don't care how much i was enjoying it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Like that scene in Fight Club where Tyler is eating potato crisps on the phone.

Always annoys me.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Imagine being victimized by eating scenes in movies.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    must had some eating related trauma.
    OP is a liberal snowflake
    you niggers are acting out because you're ashamed of your subhuman nature
    fuck movies, anyone who has ever watched a movie is an irredeemable loser
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I guess it would be hard to keep reshooting a scene where the character was supposed to be famished and the actor has to keep eating and pretending theyre hungry when theyre getting more and more full.

The best scene in goodfellas is when they eat food at buddys moms house when they just went there to borrow a shovel. That and when the girl pulls the revolver on him for cheating.

If you're sickened by a human universality youre probably a gross person with a huge forehead
    Originally posted by Sudo If you're sickened by a human universality youre probably a gross person with a huge forehead

True he literally gargles his own piss while looking down on others
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I'll have what she's having.

Originally posted by stl1 I'll have what she's having.

She's having a cock.
    Originally posted by Sudo If you're sickened by a human universality youre probably a gross person with a huge forehead

chewing with your mouth open like an animal is not a human universality. it's a subhuman universality. if it doesn't sicken you, that's a sign you're a subhuman.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by snab_snib chewing with your mouth open like an animal is not a human universality. it's a subhuman universality. if it doesn't sicken you, that's a sign you're a subhuman.

Are you a hikki alt? You seem isolated and autistic. I bet you live off nothing but uber eat chicken nuggets
    Originally posted by Sudo Are you a hikki alt? You seem isolated and autistic. I bet you live off nothing but uber eat chicken nuggets

what does 'seem' mean, you dumb fucking nigger? i'm better than you.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Lol i bet op is a lot of fun at dinner parties 😂
    You don't seem the dinner party type Bill Krozby.
Jump to Top