User Controls

the jedibag bankers and the chinese

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    okay so for six years now I've gone to this place this asian store in my hood, a total loyal customer, I go there almost everyday, their a family and I like them for the most part but fucking chang, the son is a total douchebag and doesn't like me, their mom is alright but totally menopausing all over the wall.. Sometimes I go in and pay cash.. chang wont like it if I pay with change.. because sometimes I want to keep my dollar bills and not use my card.. so recently I just only use my card for like the last month and usually just get a brew and bail or sometimes maybe even a pork egg roll, but they have a sign that says three dollar min, and the lady the mother will bitch every time I go in.. like just a little while ago I went into to go buy a brew and she was like yeah.. thats only 2.15 and I was like yeah I know.. and she said we're losing money because of you and I told her hey look I bought a pork egg roll and a brew yesterday slow your roll.. chang and his sister and your husband don't break my balls and chang got pissed and started power playing against me saying you're making us lose money, and I said You'd lose a lot more money if I decided to never come here again.

thats not my fault that their food sucks and I don't want to buy any of it besides the pork egg rolls, fuck that man. And I've even been nice to changs whole family, especially his sister because she's sweet to me.

I don't care what they say, they are probably buying these tall boys for like 50 cents and then selling them at 2.15 to 2.30. fucking bullshit. She had the balls to tell me she's told me several times she wants a three dollar minimum and I told her sometimes I will do the 3 dollars but right now I just want this brew.

I told chang, if you don't like it and you obviously don't like me then don't keep selling to me, and I'll tell everyone to boycott our shit tier store and write a bad yelp review about you.

Chang is a fucking asshole because he didn't make it through UT which is really rich considering he's asian and he's supposed to be smart.

like don't hate the playa hate the game.
Jump to Top