User Controls

where can i keep my food that will keep it cold?

the fridge is full of drugs and industrial grade solvents so i'm out of room there and i usually keep a couple eggs in there to eat in case of an emergency where i'll need some calories but now i need a new place to store them, ideas?
    OH YEA AND 2 MAKE IT EVEN WORSE I HAVE 1 STICK OFF A KIT KAT BAR
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Its so cold where I live I just put shit on the back porch.
    FRoze a six pack last night by accident.
    i'm just going to blast this on repeat and hope it keeps my food cold enough and also counteract the extreme hyperthermia
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I don't know bromo. I guess maybe get a mini fridge or just get food that wont spoil. The other day my cat was pissed off that I was gone for an entire day and he literally unplugged my fridge from the socket but luckily I didn't have a lot in there, I didn't notice until the next morning after coming home so all I lost was mayo and some best maid pickles. The little fucker knows how to turn on the gas stove too.. and know one believes me but its true.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I like the original version of that tune.
    If you don't know it was done by Black Sabbath.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't know bromo. I guess maybe get a mini fridge or just get food that wont spoil. The other day my cat was pissed off that I was gone for an entire day and he literally unplugged my fridge from the socket but luckily I didn't have a lot in there, I didn't notice until the next morning after coming home so all I lost was mayo and some best maid pickles. The little fucker knows how to turn on the gas stove too.. and know one believes me but its true.

damn, your cat could probably murk those velociraptors from jurassic park even

Originally posted by AngryOnion I like the original version of that tune.
    If you don't know it was done by Black Sabbath.

yes i know, system of a down is objectively more talented tho
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I like the song by Styx:

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Freezer. Or bury it underground.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by jonathan_davis_on_tweak_its_1994 damn, your cat could probably murk those velociraptors from jurassic park even

yes i know, system of a down is objectively more talented tho

lol yeah, when I first got him a few years ago I had a night job and was sleeping during the day listening to a podcast and I was all super lathargic and just out of it listening to a pod cast and I rolled over ontop of my cat squihsing him and he scratched my belly so I shoved him off the bed and he was like weeeeel and like 10 minutes later I didn't hear the podcast anymore and the little fucker literally bit my laptop chord in half and was just sitting there.
    WellHung Black Hole
    A cooler, loaded with ice.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_preservation
    Originally posted by WellHung A cooler, loaded with ice.

yea but where do i keep the food?
Jump to Top