User Controls

UNBAN FINNY !!!

as per title.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    nah bill the cat is a dumbass and is obse ssed with me. he just spams the forum.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nah bill the cat is a dumbass and is obse ssed with me. he just spams the forum.

why are you so scarred.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why are you so scarred.

I'm not scared, he's puppet bitch but I've gotten tired of him. Why do you want him back to see more Bill Krozby cock?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm not scared, he's puppet bitch but I've gotten tired of him. Why do you want him back to see more Bill Krozby cock?

i dont want to see your cock. its *you* who wanted your cock seen.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Vinny, I think what people really want to know, is how many niggers you have fucked.👍
    Originally posted by WellHung Vinny, I think what people really want to know, is how many niggers you have fucked.👍

only you're mom
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    wellhung dirty
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i dont want to see your cock. its *you* who wanted your cock seen.

Yeah i was just drunk and goofin around. That picture is seven years old. I didn't expect it to become a meme lol

And you obviously want to see my cock since you want it back you queer trick. Most of his post have been of my cock dumbass
    I’m not racist, I hate everybody. Including finny.
    vinny is an invalid cumstain
    lots of cowards in this thread.
    He’s a butthurt faggot. What kind of loser would dedicate years of their life to making hundreds of alts and spamming a pic of some dude’s cock just because he got banned from some obscure forum a couple times
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fox He’s a butthurt faggot. What kind of loser would dedicate years of their life to making hundreds of alts and spamming a pic of some dude’s cock just because he got banned from some obscure forum a couple times

well the proper question is to ask yourself what kind of looser would dedicate years of his lives banning hundreds of alts because some posts with cocks in them on his obscure site hurt-ed his fragile, soft, soy-based, vegetarian and feministic feelings.

takes two on opposite side to tango.
    Yes, lanny is also a butthurt faggot. The 2 things are not mutually exclusive
    Originally posted by Fox Yes, lanny is also a butthurt faggot. The 2 things are not mutually exclusive

i suspect lanny has even manipulated this poll result.
    We need to bring back integrity to our electoral system
    Originally posted by Fox We need to bring back integrity to our electoral system

You need to get a cock rammed inside your hole
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You need to get a cock rammed inside your hole

🤭
    WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, Douglas is currently on The Dark Side!😯
Jump to Top