User Controls

EU ought to ally with Russia after Erdogan's latest escapades.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The would be sultan needs his capital carpet bombed.

Greece and Bulgaria boosted border patrols on Friday after Turkey said it would no longer prevent refugees from going to Europe as fighting raged in Syria's Idlib province.

Several dozen people had gathered on the Greece-Turkey border at Kastanies, northeast Greece. Greek police buses were seen preventing access.

What a dick, Greece is a shithole anyway, but Erdogan needs a nuke up his ass anyway.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/02/europeans-tighten-borders-turkey-opens-gates-refugees-200228085448988.html
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Germany allied with Russia is America's nightmare.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sophie The would be sultan needs his capital carpet bombed.

What a dick, Greece is a shithole anyway, but Erdogan needs a nuke up his ass anyway.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/02/europeans-tighten-borders-turkey-opens-gates-refugees-200228085448988.html

he explicitly tried to use the threat of allowing unchecked immigration into Europe to get NATO to sign off on article 4, which would draw all of NATO into his fight against Russia and Syria.

it didn't work because nobody wants to go to war with Russia over his terrorist armies in Idlib, and now he's quickly running out of options. there will be more desparate, insane gambits coming soon
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    ORANGE MAN BAD

GUATEMALA GOOD

OPEN BORDERS NOW

WORKS IN EUROPE, WORKS HERE TOO
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    you weirdo don’t know anything you’re talking about.
    https://www.rt.com/news/482043-sputnik-turkey-staff-attack/

Three employees of the Turkish branch of Sputnik News, whose apartments were attacked by Turkish nationalists on Saturday night, have been missing since going to file complaints about the incident to Turkish police.

kek
    only idiots, retards, women and trannies think its a good idea to have safe-spaces without doors.

now their gomna get swarmed with untermemchens.

hard.
    Originally posted by Wariat you weirdo don’t know anything you’re talking about.

Silence knave. Poland owes my country billions, can you read charts you sub-human fuck? Go look at the net contributors to the EU, and see where your country is. That's right. At the bottom, you're the highest recipient of EU welfare. And we are the highest paying contributor. Not in total but per capita. It's fitting really. You know what, have some more Zlotty. Go drink yourself to death with it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie Silence knave. Poland owes my country billions, can you read charts you sub-human fuck? Go look at the net contributors to the EU, and see where your country is. That's right. At the bottom, you're the highest recipient of EU welfare. And we are the highest paying contributor. Not in total but per capita. It's fitting really. You know what, have some more Zlotty. Go drink yourself to death with it.

do you hhave some zlotty to spare ?
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Typical cheese-eating non-sense. Erdogan is based.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Typical cheese-eating non-sense. Erdogan is based.

That's exactly what i would expect a Muslim to say. Go live in Turkey then if you like Erdogan so much.
    Ik snap niet waarom u hier nu zo vervelend over doet. Laten we zeggen: Nederland kan het weer, over grenzen heen kijken. Die VoC mentaliteit toch?
    Originally posted by Sophie That's exactly what i would expect a Muslim to say. Go live in Turkey then if you like Erdogan so much.

That's a dumb statement. You like Hitler, why not move to Germany then? See how low IQ that is? Turkey's at least better than racist pieces of shit like you.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Typical cheese-eating non-sense. Erdogan is based.

LOL

I hope you're joking
    Splam African Astronaut
    Turkey needs to get the boot from NATO. Then let Russia do with them as they please.
    Originally posted by aldra LOL

I hope you're joking

He's not. He's the reason i vote populist right.
    Even if you support the Muslim Brotherhood and back Erdogan's policies, he's alienated literally every other state that could or had previously supported him. He absolutely will not be able to hold any of the short term gains he's been clawing at because he's made everyone hate him and doesn't have the strength to force them to accept it.

Basically, he's an unpredictable maniac and nobody trusts him, and that does not bode well for Turkey. Even Russia's really regretting saving his life in that coup attempt after the shooting down of their jet and his general dicketry in northern Syria.
    they used to be secular under attaturk i womder what happened.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny they used to be secular under attaturk i womder what happened.

the Turkish military has been secular since then; it was supposed to be a counterbalance to Islamist government (ie. primarily Muslim people will produce Islamic leaders) which is why Erdogan purged it so hard after the coup attempt
    Originally posted by aldra LOL

I hope you're joking

Why?
Jump to Top