User Controls

Already back at work.

blaster master victim of incest
    WellHung Black Hole
    Seems like you enjoy plenty of fun, leisurely times, Blaster. It aint the old days anymore.. Blue-collar managers dont tolerate that shit no more. U must be embellishing for attention, which is cool. đź‘Ť
    Technologist victim of incest
    Kinda sounds to me like he wants to get fired. He said he was sick of this job.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist

when people put their face on an album or song cover or something, i can't help but think: islam really is right. music should be illegal.
    Originally posted by snab_snib when people put their face on an album or song cover or something, i can't help but think: islam really is right. music should be illegal.

So only music from albums where the artists face is on the cover makes you think that? All other music is ok?
    Originally posted by Technologist So only music from albums where the artists face is on the cover makes you think that? All other music is ok?

no, all other music is equally bad. i was just referring to this specific sort of music. the kind with someones fucking face, making a face, on the cover.
    wait i take that back. nigger music is equally worse.
    Originally posted by snab_snib no, all other music is equally bad. i was just referring to this specific sort of music. the kind with someones fucking face, making a face, on the cover.

That’s what I thought you meant, that’s why I wondered why that face on a cover brought you to those feelings. I don’t see a correlation.🤷‍♀️
    the feelings are separate but equal
    Got it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
Jump to Top