User Controls

Black History Month

Splam African Astronaut
    In This Thread, we celebrate nigga achievements and great niggas alike

snab_snib African Astronaut
    we should use automatons to kill every single fucking nigger on earth.
    Splam African Astronaut

CandyRein Black Hole
    Oh now this is how you spend a Friday night.. keepem coming boyz :)
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Tomorrow is the last day of nigger month. Why you post today?
    Originally posted by CandyRein Oh now this is how you spend a Friday night.. keepem coming boyz :)

i would love to chop your head off. i hate niggers.
    Splam African Astronaut

Originally posted by snab_snib i would love to chop your head off. i hate niggers.

Are you the guy that gargled your own piss the other day
    i didn't gargle my own piss
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by snab_snib i didn't gargle my own piss

No, you just poured it in your mouth by pissing in plastic bottles because you’re too lazy to get off your ass and use a bathroom.
    accidents happen to everyone, the problem here is that nobody sells chamber pots anymore and so through this decline of civilization we're forced to use the same vessel's we use for carrying beer.

i don't know what other people use when they wake up and have to piss. surely they don't actually get out of bed. that'd be retarded. personally, i just sit over the edge and piss into a steel reserve bottle. i don't even get out from under the sheets. when i wake up in the morning i empty it out.
    Umm most people get up and go to the bathroom from my experience, and I’ve lived with 2 men, and my 2 brothers growing up; not a one of them pissed in bottles.

I had my son piss in a bottle once. We were stuck in a traffic jam on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, there was absolutely no other way.
    Splam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Erekshun Tomorrow is the last day of nigger month. Why you post today?

Ya'll niggas be runnin' a site called niggas in space and you don't have a nigga appreciation thread!
    What's wrong with chew?
    Originally posted by Technologist Umm most people get up and go to the bathroom from my experience, and I’ve lived with 2 men, and my 2 brothers growing up; not a one of them pissed in bottles.

and most people are idiots.

chamber pots existed for a reason.
    Originally posted by snab_snib and most people are idiots.

chamber pots existed for a reason.

Yeah, hundreds of years ago.

Bet your place smells ripe.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Splam Ya'll niggas be runnin' a site called niggas in space and you don't have a nigga appreciation thread!
    What's wrong with chew?

Not my site, take it up with management
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Technologist Umm most people get up and go to the bathroom from my experience, and I’ve lived with 2 men, and my 2 brothers growing up; not a one of them pissed in bottles.

I had my son piss in a bottle once. We were stuck in a traffic jam on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, there was absolutely no other way.

In my experience most women have tits
    Originally posted by Technologist Yeah, hundreds of years ago.

Bet your place smells ripe.

my place smells fucking fine. and chamber pots went away only because civilization began collapsing. you shouldn't have to get up to pee in the night, unless you drank too much... but if you do, you shouldn't have to get out of bed to do it. it disturbs the quality of your sleep, and sleep quality is very important to good health.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Nigga shut your pissy azz up lol
    fucking die, you black baboon chimp nigger.
Jump to Top