User Controls

six year old girl gets handcuffed and arrested

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    she's black but it also happens to whyte people too even here in austin because of the pigs, like they hand cuffed this little girl for having a tantrum. this chicken a whyte girl 20 years old at UT got arrested for j walking while jogging, and evidently she didn't hear them telling her to stop because she had her ear buds in.

like a couple years ago I literally ran across the street drunk going to a concert in front of a cop and he almost hit me, he didn't arrested me just mouth'ed "FUCK YOU" and flicked me off and he kept steppin. But when I was six years old my parents raised me right, the worst thing I ever did back then was you know how you're given chocolate milk in a little carton, I opened it up all by myself and but I closed it back together the lips of it so it looked like it was closed and raised my hand to get the nearest cuck monitor to come open it for me and it was some gont older than the moon and boy was he sure pissed when he realized I trolled the shit out of him.

some of these pigs are out of control but some of them are really oblivious too
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    No it doesnt happen to hite people accoding to social justice warriors, twitter and the social media community and media et large ok? And politicians form the democratic party also.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Thats awesome
    I suspect handcuffing a 6yr old will actually be a valuable lesson for the little stuffer and she'll be scared straight.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    She's black tho.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country She's a nigger tho.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Krotz is worried that if they cuff 6 year old females, he could very well be cuffed too
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Krotz is worried that if they cuff 6 year old females, he could very well be cuffed too

🤭
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Krotz is worried that if they cuff 6 year old females, he could very well be cuffed too

Aint no one cuffing the legend.

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Don is still very upset I find humor in the fact that his shallow stroke could not get Latina off.
    Originally posted by blaster master why do you DH people have to ruin every fucking thread.

Lol tell me how Krotz behaves in most threads?
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Don is still very upset I find humor in the fact that his shallow stroke could not get Latina off.

Your obsession with women that aren't with you is getting out of hand tough guy.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Don is still very upset I find humor in the fact that his shallow stroke could not get Latina off.

3 inches?
    Originally posted by WellHung 3 inches?

Matt, you of all people should be an expert on scorned women.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Erekshun Matt, you of all people should be an expert on scorned women.

👍
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master why do you DH people have to ruin every fucking thread.

It comes naturally to us. We cant help it.
    Originally posted by WellHung It comes naturally to us. We cant help it.

That nigga complaining about shit posting in a Krotz thread lolzzz
Jump to Top