User Controls

capping up the phenibut, with two 211 40's

snab_snib African Astronaut
    gonna make 10 double ought caps of phenibut and wash em down with the rest of 211 42 #1, then start in on 211 42 #2 while simultaneously playing path of exile and watching stargate. before you criticise me, i made 450ish dollars today in 8 hours of work. it isn't always like that but it was today. and i am at peace. tonight my head will hit the pillow at midnight and i will be floating on a sea of sweet dreams, and wake up and have the day off to play around and enjoy myself and my 80s synths.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    what do u do? that’s good money.
    Probably dealing drugs
    Transgender Mountain Dew Guzzling Fortnite Slut Houston [my vaporous correlative rediscovery]
    What's a penis butt
    Originally posted by Wariat what do u do? that’s good money.

i do heavy-line at a dealership. engines, transmissions, suspension. i'm fast so i get a lot of customer-pay tickets, which = $$$$
    LMAO I ALMOST JUST TOOK A SWIG OF MY PISS

I TOOK A SWIG OF PISS AND WAS LIKE "THIS IS WARM" AND REALIZED I HAD FINISHED AND PISSED IN THAT BOTTLE

OH NO I JUST HAD A MOUTHFUL OF MY OWN WARM PISS
    Why would you piss in a bottle. Just get up and use the bathroom you lazy fuck
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Why WOULDNT YOU piss in a bottle
    Originally posted by Fox Why would you piss in a bottle. Just get up and use the bathroom you lazy fuck

takes too long

AND WHAT THE FUCK I WAS DOING JUST FINE IN PATH OF EXILE AND I WENT INTO SOME NEW CAVER DUDES CAVE MAP THAT I FOUND ON THE HIGH AQUIFER LEVEL WHERE YOU ENTER THE BEAST MAP AND I ENTER THE MAP AND INSTANTLY DIE WTF THERE GOES FIVE DAYS OF WORK

THIS IS WHY I HATE THIS FUCKING GAME
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by snab_snib i do heavy-line at a dealership. engines, transmissions, suspension. i'm fast so i get a lot of customer-pay tickets, which = $$$$

Semi truck repair or civilian vehicle repair ?
    And i enjoyed the part where you swished your own warm piss around in your mouf
    Originally posted by cigreting Semi truck repair or civilian vehicle repair ?

I DIDN'T SWISH IT I I IMMEDIATELY SPIT IT OUT AND THEN RINSED MY MOUTH
    Originally posted by cigreting Semi truck repair or civilian vehicle repair ?

some are diesels. almost all are civilian not fleet vehicles. some have 12 cylinders!
Jump to Top