User Controls

jedis recommend against international travel for their own citizens, will have vaccine in 3 months time

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Health Ministry warning sees ‘high probability’ pathogen has now spread worldwide and is no longer containable; Israelis returning from Italy ordered to 14-day quarantine

In a dramatic statement Wednesday, Israel’s Health Ministry urged Israelis to seriously consider refraining from traveling abroad, as the country looked to isolate itself from the novel coronavirus outbreak rapidly spreading across the globe.

“If you don’t genuinely have to fly — don’t do so,” the ministry said in a travel warning.

In making the announcement, Israel became the first country to urge its citizens to refrain from international travel entirely because of the outbreak, which started in China in December and has since infected over 80,000 worldwide and claimed well over 2,000 lives, almost all of them in China.
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-unprecedented-move-israelis-advised-to-avoid-all-travel-over-virus-fears/

Israeli scientists are on the cusp of developing the first vaccine against the novel coronavirus, according to Science and Technology Minister Ofir Akunis. If all goes as planned, the vaccine could be ready within a few weeks and available in 90 days, according to a release.

In preclinical trials, the team demonstrated that the oral vaccination induces high levels of specific anti-IBV antibodies, Katz said.

“Let’s call it pure luck,” he said. “We decided to choose coronavirus as a model for our system just as a proof of concept for our technology.”
    https://www.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE/Israeli-scientists-In-three-weeks-we-will-have-coronavirus-vaccine-619101
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    is this now becoming the global zombi virus movies warned us about?
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    хорошо
    Coroshoah
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Number13 хорошо
    Coroshoah

Lel.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    why contain it?
    i was about to make a thread about this with dramatized headline.

Jéwsrael Scientists : Oh veyy, we just happen to have covid-19 cure lying around.

aldra
    So mossad is the one that released it from that chinese bio lab?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Number13 So mossad is the one that released it from that chinese bio lab?

Chinese jedis?
    If you don't allow us to do all the crimes against humanity we want then you're not getting the cure

Truth is the game was rigged from the start
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Number13 Truth is the game was rigged from the start

💯

It always is.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Awwww you two little J3w victims
    Originally posted by Technologist Awwww you two little J3w victims

Palestinians have it worse.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Palestinians have it worse.

How do you know? Have you spoken to every Palestinian?

So if they’re the victims, what are you doing; living vicariously through them?
    Originally posted by Technologist How do you know? Have you spoken to every Palestinian?

Nice deployment of tactical nihilism there.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Nice deployment of tactical nihilism there.

Thank you😁
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Covid-19 has killed 43 people out of 593 cases in Iran, Health Ministry spokesman Kianoush Jahanpour said
    Iranian MP Mohammad Ali Ramazani Dastak died as cases of coronavirus rocket in the middle eastern country
    The number of known cases versus deaths would put the virus's death rate in Iran higher than other countries
    More than 85,000 people worldwide have now been confirmed with the illness, with deaths topping 2,800

Probably just a coincidence.

EDIT: Good way to disrupt some things. I wonder how much the yellow vest movement has slowed down in france https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8059479/France-bans-gatherings-5-000-thousands-face-testing-coronavirus-hit-Iran.html
    Oy vey goyim. What are you doing gathering in groups of 2 or more! Don't you know there is a plague in these parts?

*poisons well*
    Israel is taking the extraordinary step of requiring a 14-day quarantine for anyone entering the country, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced Monday. Israel has reported nearly 40 cases of the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.

In a brief video announcing the new policy, Netanyahu said the decision was a difficult one to make. He added that the policy will force people flying into Israel to enter a two-week home quarantine period and that it will be in effect for two weeks.

“Foreign nationals who cannot self-quarantine will be refused entry,” NPR’s Daniel Estrin reports from Jerusalem. He adds, “All Israelis returning from abroad must self-quarantine.”
    https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/03/09/813725832/coronavirus-israel-will-require-quarantine-for-everyone-entering-country

Isn't that racist? Stopping people entry? Blah blah ... jedis get away with all sorts of shit.
    Octavian motherfucker
    The Juden will export a different "vaccine" to the Palestinians as a show of solidarity, except it will have shit loads of sterile inducing properties.
    Originally posted by Octavian The Juden will export a different "vaccine" to the Palestinians as a show of solidarity, except it will have shit loads of sterile inducing properties.

Maybe.

The thing that gets me is if we tried to implement 2 week quarantines on foreign nationals arriving the people who would be lecturing us about how racist and evil we are would all be jedis. Even here and in the UK. Ever watch Newsnight - sometimes the panel is all jedis. In England. It's unbelievable how much they insist we listen to their self serving shite.
Jump to Top