User Controls

Tax returns

Corona-chan African Astronaut
    What are you getting?

I'm gonna pick up Animal Crossing, Yakuza 6 and Disaster Report 4, as well as a vcr.
    Nonce Houston
    You need to have a job to get tax returns you stupid cock nosed fuck.

I'm buying a load of CP with mine.

Obviously.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    asian cp?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Not applicable
    Nonce Houston
    Crisp packets
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I ended up fuckin owing money somehow. Haven’t changed a thing in my W4. God damn trump tax reform. I guess they changed how withholding works? I don’t know.

Anyway I have to pay the govt like $500 shekels
    I got $3850 back at end of Jan. I invested it wisely of course.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I got $3850 back at end of Jan. I invested it wisely of course.

Now that's a chunk that u can really do something with...👍🤩
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I got $3850 back at end of Jan. I invested it wisely of course.

It would be wiser to not give the government a zero-interest loan for 1 year. You could be earning interest on it during that time. You should make some adjustments to your withholding, that’s what im bout do
    Originally posted by Fox It would be wiser to not give the government a zero-interest loan for 1 year. You could be earning interest on it during that time. You should make some adjustments to your withholding, that’s what im bout do

Im sure he knows exactly wut he is doing. Trust me, he has it exactly figured out as to how he wants it to be...👍
    Originally posted by WellHung Im sure he knows exactly wut he is doing. Trust me, he has it exactly figured out as to how he wants it to be…👍

Btw, That amount of money isn't going to earn much interest, in a bank saving acct.
    Originally posted by Fox It would be wiser to not give the government a zero-interest loan for 1 year. You could be earning interest on it during that time. You should make some adjustments to your withholding, that’s what im bout do

It's pocket change for me, the interest on that amount is negligible...I'm more than happy to help the US government out as I'm a team player, It's a win win, they get to use my pocket money for a year, I get a lump sum to do what the fuck I like with..if I invested it it would stay invested and I wouldn't have that pocket change.

...$30 interest isn't a deal breaker.
    Originally posted by WellHung Btw, That amount of money isn't going to earn much interest, in a bank saving acct.

Who “invests” in a bank savings account lol.

I have an REIT that could earn 12% in that time. Out of 3850 that’s almost $500. And that extra $500 will increase the amount of interest I earn the next year. And so on
    Originally posted by Fox Who “invests” in a bank savings account lol.

I have an REIT that could earn 12% in that time. Out of 3850 that’s almost $500. And that extra $500 will increase the amount of interest I earn the next year. And so on

Thats a different story. Thats very appealing.
    Ghost Black Hole
    How do you return a tax
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    how can you get a tax return if you've never had a job tho... serious question..

when I get mine I'm just going to use it for food and normal stuff
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Ghost How do you return a tax

It's where your neet money comes from so be thankful someone knows
    Originally posted by Fox Who “invests” in a bank savings account lol.

Think you miss the point.

Again if I invested it or put it in a high yield account it would stay there, I wouldn't take it out (and likely face a penalty to do so anyway)...Already have investments and savings...this is simply a pocket money account. I understand that might be a lot to most of the basement dwellers here but that just about pays for my annual trip to the UK.

If I invested it I wouldn't have that cash at hand
    If I paid less tax the difference would likely be consumed within my monthly dealings and/or invested/saved again
    If I left it in my bank as you noted it wouldn't gain any interest
    ...so by having more held back every month I help the country and all you lazy Americans AND I know I have a "play fund" coming every January...which in reality usually pays for my semi annual trip to England.

I did adjust it slightly though this year...I had a little more held back so next year it will top 4k.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby how can you get a tax return if you've never had a job tho… serious question..

when I get mine I'm just going to use it for food and normal stuff

You just put zero income...if you have kids you still get money back.

A friend of mine who got laid off from Compaq when I did cashed in his 401k which was 30k or so, we got laid off in March that year...when he cashed in his 401k he didn't pay the tax on it. So he went on unemployment for the rest of the year (back then it was 12 months or something and didn't pay the tax on that either.

Anyway come tax time I was laughing at him saying he'd owe a fortune because of not paying the tax on his 401k or unemployment...

...he ended up getting near 10k back...because he had 2 kids, a wife and none of them were working for the year (except him for the Jan-Mar period). So he got back 9k and change under some "hardship/chidren" bullshit rule thing...I worked ALL year and ended up owing $400 that year...fucking bullshit.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Think you miss the point.

You’re right I missed the sarcasm where you said you “invested” it. Probably blew it all on ur Iceland trip or something right. Worth it
Jump to Top