User Controls

What's the last thing you fought?

Ghost Black Hole
    I pressed a homeless guy the other day for asking me for "some help to get a bit of food" I was sitting in a pizza place waiting to pick up a pizza and he started talking to me.

I told him it was illegal to panhandle in a business and that when I was homeless I never asked anyone for anything and then I called him a scumbag. Then he followed me out of the pizza store so I pulled out my phone pretending to film him and he stopped following me.
    WellHung Black Hole
    The bitter cold.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost I pressed a homeless guy the other day for asking me for "some help to get a bit of food" I was sitting in a pizza place waiting to pick up a pizza and he started talking to me.

I told him it was illegal to panhandle in a business and that when I was homeless I never asked anyone for anything and then I called him a scumbag. Then he followed me out of the pizza store so I pulled out my phone pretending to film him and he stopped following me.

Did this really happen?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung The bitter cold.

Fighting the Elements is real. Like when the president of Jamaica declared war on the ocean
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost Fighting the Elements is real. Like when the president of Jamaica declared war on the ocean

I wish he would have declared war on the massive floating blob of garbage in the ocean, the size of Texas.
    Ghost Black Hole
    WellHung Black Hole
    I wanna rape that chick in ur avatar quite badly.
    the urge to touch.

aldra
    Nonce Houston
    This never happened, OP doesn't leave his house or socially interact.

*faggot*
    I haven’t really been in a fight since I went all corporate like 6 years ago. Probably the last time was back when I worked at this shitty hotel/halfway house in San Francisco. I was like 20 I think.

This guy was supposed to check out that morning, but the morning guy on the desk was too lazy to follow up on it so I get on shift and it’s like 3 o’clock and the guy’s still in there. Me and the manager went up there and tried to kick him out but he refused to leave. We were just standing there in the hallway while my boss called the cops, then the guy started getting all belligerent and tried to push her out of the doorway.

I immediately lost my shit and started shoving him back, telling him to get the fuck out of here just shouting at him like “come on, fuckin hit me you pussy, HIT ME”

Instead he backs off a little bit and starts pulling out a pocket knife like a lil bitch. As soon as I saw that shit I lunged at him, kneed him in the balls and just started fuckin whaling on him. I cut my knuckles on his teeth and that made me even more pissed so I started punching him even harder with the other hand.

At this point the pigs showed up and pulled me off, then the guy started attacking the cops lol. There was like 8 cops all dog piling him, so didn’t take long for them to restrain him. By the way the guy was this 6 ft 6” 250 pound negro crackhead. If I didn’t fight dirty and kick him in the balls he probably would have fucked me up. But once you pull a knife it’s fair game
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox I haven’t really been in a fight since I went all corporate like 6 years ago. Probably the last time was back when I worked at this shitty hotel/halfway house in San Francisco. I was like 20 I think.

This guy was supposed to check out that morning, but the morning guy on the desk was too lazy to follow up on it so I get on shift and it’s like 3 o’clock and the guy’s still in there. Me and the manager went up there and tried to kick him out but he refused to leave. We were just standing there in the hallway while my boss called the cops, then the guy started getting all belligerent and tried to push her out of the doorway.

I immediately lost my shit and started shoving him back, telling him to get the fuck out of here just shouting at him like “come on, fuckin hit me you pussy, HIT ME”

Instead he backs off a little bit and starts pulling out a pocket knife like a lil bitch. As soon as I saw that shit I lunged at him, kneed him in the balls and just started fuckin whaling on him. I cut my knuckles on his teeth and that made me even more pissed so I started punching him even harder with the other hand.

At this point the pigs showed up and pulled me off, then the guy started attacking the cops lol. There was like 8 cops all dog piling him, so didn’t take long for them to restrain him. By the way the guy was this 6 ft 6” 250 pound negro crackhead. If I didn’t fight dirty and kick him in the balls he probably would have fucked me up. But once you pull a knife it’s fair game

Are u tough, Fox? Do you consider yourself a force to not be reckoned with?
    Nonce Houston
    Originally posted by Fox I haven’t really been in a fight since I went all corporate like 6 years ago. Probably the last time was back when I worked at this shitty hotel/halfway house in San Francisco. I was like 20 I think.

Never happened.
    I wouldn’t say I’m tuff I just don’t like it when people try to stunt on me like that
    He thought I was gonna pussy out just cuz he’s bigger than me
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox He thought I was gonna pussy out just cuz he’s bigger than me

But You got the heart of a lion, so you didnt back down. U got courage.👍
    Nonce Houston
    Originally posted by Fox He thought I was gonna pussy out just cuz he’s bigger than me

I bet you're a real strong man Sir. 💪👍

did you get yourself checked for AIDS ?

aldra
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny did you get yourself checked for AIDS ?

aldra

Yes lol. I always get checked at least once a year, after that happened I did one immediately and another one 6 weeks later
    Originally posted by Fox Yes lol. I always get checked at least once a year, after that happened I did one immediately and another one 6 weeks later

dont punch people unprotected.

aldra
    Originally posted by Ghost so I pulled out my phone pretending to film him and he stopped following me.

Never understood what this is supposed to do? I had a woman doing that to me after I cut her up and she was road raging, whipped out her phone and just sat there filming me.

"Oh shit...she's stolen my spirit and now it lives her in phone"
Jump to Top