User Controls

What do you spend a month on food?

cigreting Dark Matter
    I'm trying to cut down some expenses, I don't eat at home or make meals as much as I really should.

I'm trying to come up with a realistic budget for food each month if I cook at home and make meals myself more often.
    What is your monthly expenses for food, and what do you usually make?

I live in my house alone so no need to cook meals for anyone but me
    Probably a couple hundred
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    1k to 1500 easy. I am fat and frivolous
    WellHung Black Hole
    $713
    Ghost Black Hole
    all of it
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Fox Probably a couple hundred
    What do you make usually since that is a pretty low budget.

Originally posted by Sudo 1k to 1500 easy. I am fat and frivolous

Your joking i hope. If not you must eat out every meal of the day.

Originally posted by WellHung $713

Explain
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by cigreting What do you make usually since that is a pretty low budget.

Your joking i hope. If not you must eat out every meal of the day.

Explain

Ur my friend.šŸŒ¹šŸ˜˜
    Originally posted by cigreting What do you make usually since that is a pretty low budget.

I said a couple hundred, but maybe more like $250-300

I make around $50 an hour not including overtime. Anyway Iā€™m just guessing how much I spend on food, I donā€™t have an actual budget or really put any thought into my day to day spending. But the reason I guess itā€™s low is because I usually just eat really simple meals. Iā€™ll go to the store and buy a ten pack of frozen chicken breasts or fish fillets, some ground beef, maybe a couple packs of pasta and canned tomato sauce, just stuff like that. Itā€™s really not much. I never spend more than $60-80 in one trip and I only go 2-3 times a month.

I guess sometimes I do eat out and that adds up but I donā€™t really consider that part of my ā€œfoodā€ budget, itā€™s more just incidental spending when hanging out with friends or family. I could easily cut that out if I was worried about spending too much
    $300 or so.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Fox I said a couple hundred, but maybe more like $250-300

I make around $50 an hour not including overtime. Anyway Iā€™m just guessing how much I spend on food, I donā€™t have an actual budget or really put any thought into my day to day spending. But the reason I guess itā€™s low is because I usually just eat really simple meals. Iā€™ll go to the store and buy a ten pack of frozen chicken breasts or fish fillets, some ground beef, maybe a couple packs of pasta and canned tomato sauce, just stuff like that. Itā€™s really not much. I never spend more than $60-80 in one trip and I only go 2-3 times a month.

I guess sometimes I do eat out and that adds up but I donā€™t really consider that part of my ā€œfoodā€ budget, itā€™s more just incidental spending when hanging out with friends or family. I could easily cut that out if I was worried about spending too much

Good idea to buy frozen food. Does it taste as good as non frozen though? I usually buy non frozen but will try the frozen versions and check it out I guess.

A youtuber ive been getting into is "the wolfe pit"
    He takes the time to try out some shitty food so i dont have to and he does have some good simple recipes. Im not trying to be a gourmet chef here, just simple foods to get me along.
    I just get it frozen cuz it lasts longer. Chicken tastes the same, maybe a little bit drier. It helps if you marinate in buttermilk a few hours.

Salmon is almost exactly the same frozen as it is fresh.
    Ramen noodles are 10c a packet at dollar store, if you eat 3 packets a day that's only $27.00 a month.
    Usually around $400-$600.
    See if you were a hot 22yr old woman you'd be spending $0 a month on food but eating at the finest restaurants.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    About 4 hundo.
    Originally posted by Sophie About 4 hundo.

Hundo Euro???
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Fox Hundo Euro???

Yee.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    probably like 100 dollars, i steal food from work all the time. I even sold some of the chicken to my neighbors. One day I was trying to get fired at this italian place I worked at and just walked out with a 100 dollar bottle of wine and went across the street and got the to open it for me and nobody said said shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby probably like 100 dollars, i steal food from work all the time. I even sold some of the chicken to my neighbors. One day I was trying to get fired at this italian place I worked at and just walked out with a 100 dollar bottle of wine and went across the street and got the to open it for me and nobody said said shit.

Because no one wants to suffer the wrath of Douglas Monks
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung Because no one wants to suffer the wrath of Douglas Monks

this is too to an extent. its not something I'm proud of but not something im ashamed of. I worked next to this place "southern hippie" lol and this girl, she was cute as hell and we would pal around and I liked her, but she walked next door to this shop and stole a vintage bikini swimsuit or something weird like that and the store owner came over and totally called her out and my boss made her give the bikini up and told her she's fired and I was trying be low key and be like doll, don't let that bitch fire you, but she folded.

I've gotten fired twice in my entire life one both times they happened when I wasn't even at work. One of them happened because I told some guy (this was like 5 years ago) that I would kill him while I was at a bar and called him a faggot, I tried to avoid the situation dealing with the jedi hr lady, her nose was literally as long as the tip jar.. but they made me come in or they weren't going to give me shifts and I did to try and talk my way out of it but they had some one type writer writing down everything I was saying and I was even try cuck out lol be like oooh weeel fam I'll apologize to him.

I got fired and slammed the fuck door and jannette my friend was like all down troddened and was like cya late Doug.. I was pissed off. It's all good everyone got fired for something dumb and so did the guy that fired me.
Jump to Top