User Controls

how to turn a profit with zero resources

Lets say you are starting fresh. No money. No job. No skills.

How do you make your dollars?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Manual labor.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ur lookin at theft or make a sacrifice for sum bread
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Start sucken dick.
    You cannot escape having to toil in some way or another. I say just get a job and if it's not enough do some other making ventures in addition to your jobs income.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    You need to alter the perception of your resources. For example, time is a very valuable resource. Once you alter your perception, you will re-discover what resources you really have. Once you re-discover your resources, you will begin to value them. Once you value your resources, you will value yourself. Once you value yourself, a whole new world will open up to you. I could go on, but I have watched you struggle with the first step for some time now. Start with altering your perception.
    Welfare
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Welfare

Welfare requires resources. It requires citizenship in a country whose elected officials give a fuck about you.
    Welfare requires resources. It requires citizenship in a country whose elected officials give a fuck about you.

This is true, I could have had a job before the summer started if I had proper resources from welfare but the system is completely fucked so I scratched and toiled for months to get where I am. The government spends all MY tax money on limos and Israel, but when I fall on hard times I'm suddenly a burden to society.

You need to alter the perception of your resources. For example, time is a very valuable resource. Once you alter your perception, you will re-discover what resources you really have. Once you re-discover your resources, you will begin to value them. Once you value your resources, you will value yourself. Once you value yourself, a whole new world will open up to you. I could go on, but I have watched you struggle with the first step for some time now. Start with altering your perception.

This reminds me of when my power got turned off last year, I was desperate to uncuck my life and I stayed awake for weeks using up the last of my meth supply trying to figure out the secrets of economy and survival. Time is THE MOST VALUABLE AND IMPORTANT RESOURCE OF ALL, even without food or water you have abundant time.

I rediscovered new uses for all kinds of basic elements laying around my house, the copper pipes in my basement upon closet inspection weren't even hooked up to anything so I used them to hack the power meter which turned on my lamp, hotplate and modem and I had internet again.

I realized the potential and technology behind simple things like aluminum cans and clay and concrete.

A whole entire world did open up to me. I saw the vast resources contained within my own little world and I became the master of my own domain. I haven't feared survival ever since, I now embrace the struggle because it OPENS YOUR MIND.
    nonarky Houston
    prostitution or pimping.

either become a hoe or a pimp
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Learn to program a little bit again
    Get a low paying job programming again
    Actually get good at programming again
    Get a good job programming again
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    1. Front drugs
    2. Sell drugs
    3. Receive glittering prizes
    Originally posted by -SpectraL 1. Front drugs
    2. Sell drugs
    3. Receive glittering prizes

No.

1. Front
    2. Use all the drugs.
    3. Go back and rob the dealer
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Start sucken dick.

That requires skill.
    Originally posted by blackbird That requires skill.

You'd know all about that, wouldn't you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    You always have an ass and mouth. Just saying.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Malice You always have an ass and mouth. Just saying.

Oh yeah? I lost my ass AND mouth back in 'nam.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    do what my pets did and meet a drugs man on runescape and then sell his drugs
    Originally posted by cerakote do what my pets did and meet a drugs man on runescape and then sell his drugs

runescape was the drug all along.
Jump to Top