User Controls

Unwashed poppy seed tea is Schedule II now

Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    I never got to try it, I just wanted to try it once.

Edit, I just mean the seeds you could buy online

if anyone has a source that still sells anyway SWIM would appreciate it
    Splam African Astronaut
    Huh? The suppliers or vendors will simply wash them and continue business as usual.
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    but then you can't get high
    Splam African Astronaut
    You wash them to make them food grade. What you previously were buying was likely farm grade, intended for planting not consuming.
    AFAIK food grade papaver somniferum contain morphine the same.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The wash is meant to to remove alkaloids
    The poppy seeds I used to buy never claimed to be unwashed, and were already food grade. Still worked.
    Splam African Astronaut
    Just go to your local drug dealer and pick up some fent instead then.
    When you die we'll blame it on the gov't banning poppy seeds.

Ah it's schedule 2. Meaning medicinal. Go to your doc and tell him it calms your nerves and ask pretty please for a prescription. He'd likely be the first to try it so hey he may just give it a go.
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Wait no, I meant to say Schedule I I mean. I think it's technically possible to get high on grocery store seeds but you would have to use such quanititys that it would be economically infeasible. The dusty stuff on the outside is where most of the alkaloids that get you high are, which is why washing them makes them basically inert.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Cheyes Wait no, I meant to say Schedule I I mean. I think it's technically possible to get high on grocery store seeds but you would have to use such quanititys that it would be economically infeasible. The dusty stuff on the outside is where most of the alkaloids that get you high are, which is why washing them makes them basically inert.

Around here, the poppy seeds at the stores can be pretty potent. Sometimes scary potent. They also sell these rice crackers that are full of poppy seeds and get you fucked up depending on the batch.

I don't see why people don't just buy persian white seeds and grow them. It's one of the easiest plants in the world to cultivate.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It tastes like ass. So nothing of value was lost. Especially when you consider they don't sterilize these seeds very well sprinkle a bag or two around your garden and get a poppy field for free. Lots of work to collect the opium but you can cut off the little opium poppy seed pods put them upside down and dry them on your own. It's not labor intensive at all and gardening is good for the soul, niggers.
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    I think the reason it isn't popular is because it takes way too many and they grow to tall and I don't think you can grow them inside with a grow lamp, they need to actually be outside in sunlight. Or something like that, and then the sentence for growing them is insane.
    Originally posted by Cheyes I think the reason it isn't popular is because it takes way too many and they grow to tall and I don't think you can grow them inside with a grow lamp, they need to actually be outside in sunlight. Or something like that, and then the sentence for growing them is insane.

Who's going to notice? Poppy has a lot of morphine-free cousins adorning gardens all over the world.
    Originally posted by Sophie It tastes like ass. So nothing of value was lost. Especially when you consider they don't sterilize these seeds very well sprinkle a bag or two around your garden and get a poppy field for free. Lots of work to collect the opium but you can cut off the little opium poppy seed pods put them upside down and dry them on your own. It's not labor intensive at all and gardening is good for the soul, niggers.

idk man there was a time period where pst was pretty much my favorite opiate (or opiate product? i guess). it does taste like ass but with good seeds you only really need to down like 1-2 cups of it so it's not bad at all. i would chug it on an empty stomach and get a nice little rush even and then just be faded and worryfree for the rest of the day (just need to set aside 10 minutes or so to puke)
    and what the fuck. fuck the goddamn government and DEA. douchebags
    Originally posted by Cheyes I think the reason it isn't popular is because it takes way too many and they grow to tall and I don't think you can grow them inside with a grow lamp, they need to actually be outside in sunlight. Or something like that, and then the sentence for growing them is insane.

It doesn't take too many unless you have some kind of crazy opiate/opioid tolerance. You can get a surprisingly large amount from the purple ones, but you're better off with persian whites or some other domesticated strain, because they're faster and easier to grow. I've grown the wild one indoors, it's ridiculously easy and responds well to artificial lights. It's a beautiful plant too. My plants were super fucking potent.

People plant opium poppies all over my city every year, but it's only a few people that maintain potent crops, and so it's better to just grow them yourself.

If you have room to let them reach full size, outdoors or indoors, grow 100 or more, or an acre or more. You'll end up with an insane amount.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    legalize drugs, legalize murder, legalize rape, and you'd have a golden-age civilization inside of 10 years, prosperous, happy, and strong.
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz It doesn't take too many unless you have some kind of crazy opiate/opioid tolerance. You can get a surprisingly large amount from the purple ones, but you're better off with persian whites or some other domesticated strain, because they're faster and easier to grow. I've grown the wild one indoors, it's ridiculously easy and responds well to artificial lights. It's a beautiful plant too. My plants were super fucking potent.

People plant opium poppies all over my city every year, but it's only a few people that maintain potent crops, and so it's better to just grow them yourself.

If you have room to let them reach full size, outdoors or indoors, grow 100 or more, or an acre or more. You'll end up with an insane amount.

Yeah, see how are you supposed to grow an acre and go unnoticed? If you hide them under shade then they won't grow, right?
    Originally posted by Cheyes Yeah, see how are you supposed to grow an acre and go unnoticed? If you hide them under shade then they won't grow, right?

Easy as fuck, easier if they're not the white ones, but because the asian kinds are so common and it's hard to tell unless you're looking up close, they can be mixed in with all sorts of other wild flowers.

The downside is, to maximize your yield and really make the most out of the seeds, since they start out tiny, start each one in a paper cup, and then transfer once they have "cabbage" leaves, to the outdoors.

They mostly need space. People just throw handfuls out and get a maybe 3% success rate at best. If you pay attention you can get nearly 100% of the seeds to develope into fully grown poppies.

EDIT: Not suggesting growing an acres' worth on one acre. Spread them out. There's lots of land in the world.

EDIT2: They don't transplant easy, that's why I suggest dixie cups or paper cups, because you can just plant those directly in the soil.

Start 3 to 5 seeds per cup to make sure you can select at least a strong one, and that way if your germination rate isn't nearly 100% you'll at least get one per cup.

Thin then out and space them correctly. They do great in hydro systems too. Just an insane amount of opium can be had by anyone with a bit of patience. It's crazy more people don't do it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kuntschutz knows his opium poppies.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Easy as fuck, easier if they're not the white ones, but because the asian kinds are so common and it's hard to tell unless you're looking up close, they can be mixed in with all sorts of other wild flowers.

The downside is, to maximize your yield and really make the most out of the seeds, since they start out tiny, start each one in a paper cup, and then transfer once they have "cabbage" leaves, to the outdoors.

They mostly need space. People just throw handfuls out and get a maybe 3% success rate at best. If you pay attention you can get nearly 100% of the seeds to develope into fully grown poppies.

EDIT: Not suggesting growing an acres' worth on one acre. Spread them out. There's lots of land in the world.

EDIT2: They don't transplant easy, that's why I suggest dixie cups or paper cups, because you can just plant those directly in the soil.

Start 3 to 5 seeds per cup to make sure you can select at least a strong one, and that way if your germination rate isn't nearly 100% you'll at least get one per cup.

Thin then out and space them correctly. They do great in hydro systems too. Just an insane amount of opium can be had by anyone with a bit of patience. It's crazy more people don't do it.

from what i've read online it seems like people say you'd need a shitload of plants to get any significant amount of opium from. but then again it seems like 2000s era bluelighters were just culty and cunty and propagated a lot of false shit to the current day.
Jump to Top