User Controls

I hate politics

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    It's no wonder there's so many gays in politics. It really is the gayest shit ever. I was just meeting someone today and making some phone calls and there happened to be a bunch of people voting on local elections.

The sheriff and a deputy asked me if I was voting, I didn't even know who they were at first. I said no and well, this is probably kind of stupid of me, but I said "I don't really understand politics, and considering what I know about psyops in the military and private sector, I can't really trust any of it. I like my constitutional right to kill tryants and eliminate corrupt governments"

Ended up getting interrogated. They were nice about it, but honestly, politics is the only reason I was surrounded by people with guns for speaking my mind. I explained that I'm non-violent and instead of utilizing my right to carry a firearm I nowadays just carry the police non emergency number just in case and even showed them.

I told them I was into explosives, etc, as a hobbyist, they didn't seem to care. It being a military city one of them was a combat veteran and the sheriff knew a lot about psyops, and the combat veteran knew of my friend who I mentioned, the one with the friends that teach psyops aka mind control for the US Army, so it wasn't so much of a problem. But with all the mass shooting hysteria, they felt they had no choice but to interrogate me. I didn't get arrested but they gave me a ride somewhere, so the regular cops would leave me alone.

It was really embarrassing. When they ran my ID, they said "nothing comes up" and I said "except the stuff we can't talk about in public right?" and the deputy smiled and nodded.

This is after being assaulted and having a knife pulled on me the other day. Of course, I don't report stuff like that. I only report sex offenders, particularly high risk ones, if I notice them hanging out in places they're supposed to be banned from. The whole thing is a mess. I told them, I don't want to be insulting anyone, and I hope the people voting make the right choice, but there's a quote from ancient greece I think "i've never voted because ive always known idiots were the majority so there's no point" and that of course changed the expressions on everyone's faces.

They didn't search me, fortunately. But still, I was only interrogated because of politics. I think it's all due to bolshevism/communism. This is why I don't give a shit about the opinions of people who have been to prison, I believe prison rules and politics are also due to communism and that's why we lock up more people than any other developed nation.

I think I'd be better off doing what the combat veteran did. It is probably literally better to be in fucking afghanistan or iraq right now, at least then the people have a legitimate reason to fuck with me. God, I hate this shit.

I'm not generally violent, but if people want to ask me, I'm not going to sugar coat it. If they had just let it at that when I said I don't vote, there would be no issue. I was simply waiting for someone. It's that time of year again though, political signs everywhere, narcissism and idiots that think their vote matters. I just want to vandalize political signs. It would be great to design a Directed Energy Weapon that can remotely and untracably accomplish that.
    Why would you tell the cops you’re going to kill anybody? Keep that to yourself (up until you actually do it)
    Originally posted by Fox Why would you tell the cops you’re going to kill anybody? Keep that to yourself (up until you actually do it)

I didn't
    Ok maybe not that you were GOING TO but that you’d like to. That kind of shit is what they call a “red flag” these days

Originally posted by Kuntzschutz I like my constitutional right to kill tryants and eliminate corrupt governments"
    Originally posted by Fox Ok maybe not that you were GOING TO but that you’d like to. That kind of shit is what they call a “red flag” these days

That's why I don't have any of my firearms registered, if I and when I do own them. Haven't had one in years, but if I ever do, nobody will know about it. I almost NEVER talk to the cops. They've given me rides a bunch of times (without arresting me) when I've had illegal stuff on me, though I rarely do. Generally, I have no issue with police, I just don't want to talk to them. If I wanted to be around people with weapons I'd join the military or move back to the hood.

I am a subversive. The last thing they need to worry about with me is violence. There's more than one way to be extremely dangerous and generally, the feds will cue them in on this if necessary.
    “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”

Thomas Jefferson

Black lives matter considers peaceful protests to be a tool of white supremacy. In a way, it is actually a tool of communism and various other forms of governments around the world to quell political dissent. It's a distraction.

We have the right to take the government down, dismantle it, violently, when necessary. They train people to believe peaceful protesting and voting is the answer, but it never works. Black lives matter is linked to plenty of stupidity as are various patriot groups, but they make a good point, except it's not so much white supremacy, but elitism.
    Corona-chan African Astronaut
    OP craves BBC
    Originally posted by Corona-chan OP craves BBC

I don't have to put in much effort to not be terrified of niggers the way you are, having been around them in dangerous areas alone and unarmed for years, but honestly, if I craved cock at all(hasn't happened yet), it wouldn't be the black kind.

anyhow, salazar isn't a bad guy I think. Not a bad sheriff really. As much as I talk shit about democrats, and as much as the democratic party is basically controlled by communism and I am against communism, they have helped me out a bunch, and I see nothing bad about re-electing him.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Corona-chan African Astronaut
    Hating niggers doesn't mean I'm terrified of them.
    In order to be afraid of something you have to leave the safety of your mom’s basement every once in a while
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz The sheriff and a deputy asked me if I was voting, I didn't even know who they were at first. I said no and well, this is probably kind of stupid of me, but I said "I don't really understand politics, and considering what I know about psyops in the military and private sector, I can't really trust any of it. I like my constitutional right to kill tryants and eliminate corrupt governments"

I explained that I'm non-violent and instead of utilizing my right to carry a firearm I nowadays just carry the police non emergency number just in case and even showed them.

I told them I was into explosives, etc, as a hobbyist, they didn't seem to care. It being a military city one of them was a combat veteran and the sheriff knew a lot about psyops, and the combat veteran knew of my friend who I mentioned, the one with the friends that teach psyops aka mind control for the US Army, so it wasn't so much of a problem. But with all the mass shooting hysteria, they felt they had no choice but to interrogate me. I didn't get arrested but they gave me a ride somewhere, so the regular cops would leave me alone.

It was really embarrassing. When they ran my ID, they said "nothing comes up" and I said "except the stuff we can't talk about in public right?" and the deputy smiled and nodded.

I told them, I don't want to be insulting anyone, and I hope the people voting make the right choice, but there's a quote from ancient greece I think "i've never voted because ive always known idiots were the majority so there's no point" and that of course changed the expressions on everyone's faces.

Originally posted by Kuntzschutz I almost NEVER talk to the cops.

Originally posted by Kuntzschutz if I craved cock at all(hasn't happened yet), it wouldn't be the black kind.

What kind would it be?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i hate california’s prison politics.
    Originally posted by Wariat i hate california’s prison politics.

Yeas we all know you were in prison. Stop shitting up every thread with that fact.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox In order to be afraid of something you have to leave the safety of your mom’s basement every once in a while

Not really. That could be the reason he never leaves the basement.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker

It gave me the opportunity to talk about subjects a lot of powerful people didn't want publicly said. Watching people get uncomfortable was kinda funny actually. It confirmed, unofficially, that certain people were on the same page.
    Originally posted by WellHung Not really. That could be the reason he never leaves the basement.

I mean real fear. You can’t experience fear sitting in your house listening to your favorite music while shitposting on the internet and eating din din from mommy
    I stayed with a political activist for a year, knew him for over 10 years. Psychologically, he intimidates the government. Him and several of my friends had been on a special list, so the regular cops would normally avoid talking to them because regular people might overhear the conversation.

I have friends that are experts with almost every kind of weapon, including javalin missiles(and can make a better version from scratch)
    But that isn't really what bothers them the most.
    Most of the time, they have no excuse to waste time on us. We're all like hippies in a way, but we tend to bring up things that make politicians and other powerful people squirm. I learned an awful lot yesterday, but so did some other people.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i thought you were leaving...
Jump to Top