User Controls

Poll: Is it?

Is an apple enough breakfast?

Only work 5h today and I'll be out by lunch.

Only eating an apple this morning so lets see how the day goes.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I’m only having grapes for breakfast, but I’m not a young man with a super high metabolism. You might need some type of carb.
    Originally posted by Technologist I’m only having grapes for breakfast, but I’m not a young man with a super high metabolism. You might need some type of carb.

Mommy knows best.

Made a bagel after reading this because you're probably right :)
    👍🏻👍🏻
    No if you don’t eat more than an apple you will be dead by lunch
    Originally posted by Technologist I’m only having grapes for breakfast, but I’m not a young man with a super high metabolism. You might need some type of carb.

Apples have carbs dumbass
    Complex dumbass😝
    Originally posted by Fox Apples have carbs dumbass

Not a lot

But this is why i was never able to stick to a pure keto. Carbs are in everything.
    My first breakfast is kicking in. I am officially ready for work
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace My first breakfast is kicking in

*breakfast intensifies*
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't generally eat breakfast at all, but I also don't usually try to operate at a higher level than 'moderately functional'
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    if i was doing physical labor or an engineering job that required me doing calculus than no a apple sure as hell wouldn't be enough for me to do my job correctly.
    A normal person can function fine on 1 meal a day...you don't need breakfast or lunch if you are a healthy individual. The whole 3 meals a day thing is a relatively modern phenomenon. If you are getting to the point of weakness or passing out because you skipped breakfast you are unhealthy. Doubly so for most of you lazy incels.

Your body is has stores and reserves and should keep you going all day long without the need for food.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson A normal person can function fine on 1 meal a day…you don't need breakfast or lunch if you are a healthy individual. The whole 3 meals a day thing is a relatively modern phenomenon. If you are getting to the point of weakness or passing out because you skipped breakfast you are unhealthy. Doubly so for most of you lazy incels.

Your body is has stores and reserves and should keep you going all day long without the need for food.

lol this nigga too poor for breakfast
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace lol this nigga too poor for breakfast

Weak and triggered.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I usually never eat breakfast because I'm not hungry in the mornings. I will sometimes get a taco at the taco truck just because I like breakfast tacos. For lunch I'll eat a slice of pizza and then I'll chow down at night before going to sleep.

last night I made a bunch of fried chicken for the first time ever and it was damn good, all drum sticks.

the day before I don't think I ate anything. but §m£ÂgØL is a fatass so of course when he crams that apple up his boygina its gonna suckle on it and pull it all the way in and he's still not going to be full.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Windows is better imho
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Nope. I wanted and NEEDED 2 thick N juicy angus burgers with all the fixins to go outside and shovel the walk way this morning. I want and need a couple more and its not even noon. Than WWE shit and nap time.
Jump to Top