User Controls

Money in 30 days.

Deepside Yung Blood
    I am doing some odd jobs this month to get extra money, but I want to gather as many ideas as I can to get cash over the course of 30 days, but no ideas involving drugs. My idea is to try to raise cash over 30 days using several methods.
    The only ways I know how to make money involve heating mantles and stinky vapors.

The most legal thing I know how to do with the lowest overhead capital is manufacturing E-cig juice. 10 gal vg /pg 1gal nicotine soem lorr ann flavors, stirplate and glass. buy a case of pens and give out vapes and juice samples to all friends and family and get them hooked. $30 for 25ml.
    If you have any skill at all writing, digital art or creating websites, you could freelance online. If you're even half as sexually attractive as I am, you could go on a cam site. Bonus points if you are a girl or have a girl willing to do it with you, triple points if you're both girls and the points raise exponentially with each attractive girl you add into the show. You can actually make some really good money if you can find a fuckbuddy willing to do it with you, I used to do it with an ex girlfriend of mine and we would sometimes make a few hundred a night depending.
    oatking Yung Blood
    I think that online freelancing is gonna be tough because unless you're in the top 10% of developers, writers, designers then you're competing with people from Iran that are happy to do a 20 hour job for 5$.

How about selling snacks/food? When it's summer, people sell bottled water to people stuck in traffic. I've been entertaining the idea of selling baked goods off the street, but I'm afraid I need some fucked up license to do just that. I just want folks to eat some good home baked bread from yours truly.

Other than that - what about PC repair? That stuff is easy as shit. You can automate the fuck out of it if you get your hands on an image of geeksquads MRI software or just roll your own solution to clean up malware and shit. PC building is easy as fuck and I've seen people pay money to get PC built (???).
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I think that online freelancing is gonna be tough because unless you're in the top 10% of developers, writers, designers then you're competing with people from Iran that are happy to do a 20 hour job for 5$.

How about selling snacks/food? When it's summer, people sell bottled water to people stuck in traffic. I've been entertaining the idea of selling baked goods off the street, but I'm afraid I need some fucked up license to do just that. I just want folks to eat some good home baked bread from yours truly.

Other than that - what about PC repair? That stuff is easy as shit. You can automate the fuck out of it if you get your hands on an image of geeksquads MRI software or just roll your own solution to clean up malware and shit. PC building is easy as fuck and I've seen people pay money to get PC built (???).

PC repair shops charge ungodly amounts for work that would take less than 15 minutes in most cases around my parts, i may get involved and undercut the faggots massively and steal all their business. I could easily make a shit load of money if i put enough time it.
    look for stocks that continuously fluctuate, and buy them while they're down. they should rise up by the end of the 30 days.
    look for stocks that continuously fluctuate, and buy them while they're down. they should rise up by the end of the 30 days.

Playing stocks with less than $5k is a fools game.
    I've been entertaining the idea of selling baked goods off the street, but I'm afraid I need some fucked up license to do just that. I just want folks to eat some good home baked bread from yours truly.

Selling it "off the street" might be a problem as certain municipalities have different rules for street vendors, usually the licenses are a few hundred $ and don't last very long. I don't think you need a license to set up a stand a farmers market and the customer traffic might be better than a street corner. Facebook page/farmers market is a classic combo. I used to buy fudge from a company strictly through their website because it was so damn good.

Well if you're not good, obviously don't do it. It's not hard to make worthwhile money once you build up a client base and have shown that you deliver high quality work.
    Deepside Yung Blood
    Thanks for all of the responses, some of these are really good. I'm just trying to gather as many different ideas.
Jump to Top