User Controls

this is truly what cart narc’s do

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    it is what they do it is their profession in life?
    hmm
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Lmao wtf...

I mean, yeah, not returning the cart to the cart stall is inconsiderate, but is this "cart narc" guy actually spending all this time and resources (including printing "cart narc" bumper stickers) just for this?
    Originally posted by Wariat what would happen in your state if you or somebody hit thst guy or decked him? would you go to jail?

Well, yeah, I'm pretty sure physical assault is illegal just about everywhere in the world, regardless of who it is you're hitting or what grievance one might have with them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    hmm
    strange.
    Originally posted by Wariat nah it actually is legal in Poland. unless you give the other person a bruise or injury that lasts and they have to prove it will last in a hospital more than seven days:
    https://books.google.pl/books?id=Dd8kPUYbTIEC&pg=PA212&lpg=PA212&dq=poland+assault+battery+law&source=bl&ots=fNkv8ZSaVq&sig=ACfU3U0Wc-5x_BgdEhyDV8EgpbF82MjooQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiV54CUg-vnAhUhlosKHbkbDB84ChDoATAGegQIBxAB#v=onepage&q=poland%20assault%20battery%20law&f=false

Are you sure they aren't just distinguishing between two different levels of assault, but both are illegal?

All I know is that in Canada, for example, (if I recall correctly at least), even so much as spitting on someone is considered "assault".

At least, someone told me that once

I never bothered to fact check it tho, tbh.
    whats the most popular polandick beer ?
    tough times or tough luck?
    they mention the defend sy rule thing in the article above too so...
    Originally posted by Wariat not sure how it works I just know this landlady here or this government agent in charge of watching people living or sitting outside where i lived harassed me when I first moved here and ended up kicking me and instead of shoving her back i called the cops on her as I had an ipad recording our covmersarion and she kept stwlking and harsssing me everything i did like parking my step skooter outside and shit. all they did was nothing saying i would have to go to private court separately and go to file complaint to cops if the injury was minor or didnt last seven days. however I have seen them arrest people fighting in bars but didnt see how bad the fights were so who knows.

Interesting.

Either those cops were bullshitting you for some reason, or the laws might actually be that different in Poland.

And that bitch stalking you sounds like a bitch.

I bet if you did the same to her as she did / is doing to you, they'd arrest you.

It's some double standard bullshit.
    well?.
    Another factor is whether or not the victim chooses to follow through with pressing charges.

The hood I grew up in was pretty hectic, so getting mugged, jumped, or some random ass whoopin' was a pretty common occurrence.

I never escalated to police involvement by choice, but it depends on the context.

If somebody is stalking you like that, though, that's a whole other level.

Either that or get your squad to rush on the bitch and show her what's what...

I dunno, usually I'd actually prefer resorting to street justice than calling the popo.

It's actually better for everyone.

Nobody gets killed or jailed or anything, you just show them that they need to back off.

YMMV, though.
    tough times or tough luck?
    Your landlord read your email?

How'd he even get access in the first place?
    nope
Jump to Top