User Controls

Regulations are gay as fuck

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Like the berkley pigs stole money from this guy out of his wallet.. I thought this was America. You should be do what you want to do. Luckily people helped the gont out so he can get his own food truck. I spoke and made my own tacos yesterday with this lady, and its down right amazing how the city will fuck you with no lube when you're just trying to do your own thing. It's like the legion of doom.

CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    lol. “ITS BC THEY HATE LATINOS”

police officer: *is latino*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol
    I like how they call him a young man just because he's short and obviously not a young man.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jackie is really hott
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Lol. 39 year old Guatemalan dude with 3 kids = young man
    Originally posted by CASPER Lol. 39 year old Guatemalan dude with 3 kids = young man

aye dios mio pendejo aaaaahhh FUCCCK!

there's only one way the pinche' way guerro!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    So you are OK with just letting anyone sell whatever food they want on t he street with no oversight or regulations?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker So you are OK with just letting anyone sell whatever food they want on t he street with no oversight or regulations?

yes, like they do in all other reasonable countries.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny yes, like they do in all other reasonable countries.

You mean like China?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker So you are OK with just letting anyone sell whatever food they want on t he street with no oversight or regulations?

I'm just saying I think stuff is a little too strict and just a money grab from people wanting to do their own thing. Even with regulations and charging store owners up the ass things still happen. Like I'm completely fine with how you do a retarded food handlers test and tabc licenses so it at least gives some of the tards a little knowledge. But taxing them so much is kinda bullshit.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm just saying I think stuff is a little too strict and just a money grab from people wanting to do their own thing. Even with regulations and charging store owners up the ass things still happen. Like I'm completely fine with how you do a retarded food handlers test and tabc licenses so it at least gives some of the tards a little knowledge. But taxing them so much is kinda bullshit.

OK so if you don't tax the vendor to offset the cost of licensing and regulation who pays for that?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You mean like China?

and 90 other countries.

its called freedom to food.

none put a gun to your head and make you eat them.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker OK so if you don't tax the vendor to offset the cost of licensing and regulation who pays for that?

geez what you're saying but it seems a little steep. It seems similar to the pharmaceutical companies price gouging here in the U.S. Just seems like it should be a lot simpler and easier for anyone that wants to start a biz and follow less regulations. You know damn well that a lot of laws are just put there for a money grab reason, whether you like latinos, chinks or whatever trying to do something.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny and 90 other countries.

its called freedom to food.

none put a gun to your head and make you eat them.

exactly.. thats what I was thinking.
    here we have tons of problems just because of taxes and general bullshit.

like pretty soon you wont even be able to make mac n cheese with out a food handlers certificate.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Niggers like grape kool-aid.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny and 90 other countries.

90 of them? Not 89 or 91 but 90?Please list all 90 nations that currently have zero regulations and licensing requirements for selling food to the public.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby geez what you're saying but it seems a little steep. It seems similar to the pharmaceutical companies price gouging here in the U.S. Just seems like it should be a lot simpler and easier for anyone that wants to start a biz and follow less regulations. You know damn well that a lot of laws are just put there for a money grab reason, whether you like latinos, chinks or whatever trying to do something.

It is nothing like the Big Pharma. In that situation a private industry has seized control of the FDA via decades upon decades of campaign contributions and kickbacks to both sides of the aisle. This allows them to sell at inflated prices and enjoy a great deal of protection from liability.

This is about ensuring that people who profit from selling food to the public do so in a safe and accepted fashion. In order to regulate this public safety policy the government must employ a staff, procure and maintain real estate to house that staff, acquire and maintain a vehicles, house data, and a variety of other operational expenses. Who should help offset that cost? The people who are profiting from the sale of the food or those who are purchasing the food? Either the vendor has to pay a licensing fee and all applicable taxes or the public must pay more taxes in general.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker 90 of them? Not 89 or 91 but 90?Please list all 90 nations that currently have zero regulations and licensing requirements for selling food to the public.

im not here to hold your and take you to google for a walk.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by CASPER Lol. 39 year old Guatemalan dude with 3 kids = young man

Boomers man. You're young up until about 65, at which point you become middle aged and enter the prime of your life. You are only actually old for about a week before you heel up.
Jump to Top