User Controls

do you live in a weed legal state?

nonarky Houston
    i happened to be in a partial legal state, legal for only medical use here. but i managed to get my mm card for a ingrown toe nail that i had surgery on. and i just renewed my card, and now i am my own caregiver. i could do up to 72 plants if i wanted. but i only have a only small space to do 10 plants in max.

how much money could i make from this ?????

if you live in a medical marijuana state, try to get one. turning a injury into a profit!!!!
    10 plants with a 1000w light should yield a few ounces per plant per harvest which is about a pound. It really depends how much you retail it for at that point and how fast you can get it out the door.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    … i managed to get my mm card for a ingrown toe nail that i had surgery on.

Is this true?

I've thought about trying to apply for a medical card before, but I don't really know how the process works here in Canada. I believe they only prescribe you medical marijuana for very specific issues and then only if you have already tried more conventional medications and had poor results. I don't really have any medical issues apart form the occasional kidney stone, and I don't believe they would prescribe it for that.

Oh well. Apparently they will start the legislation for the legalization of the sale and use of marijuana for recreation next year, or so the government currently claims, but I don't really trust Trudeau. Guess we'll see what happens. I would really prefer to buy my buds in a store without having to deal with the hassle of calling some strange dude and meeting him at some random location and feeling all sketchy about it.
    I don't really trust Trudeau. Guess we'll see what happens.

Bullshit and faggotry will happen LIKE ALWAYS. Instead of everybody playing WHO can be a bigger statist pig government regulation jack off contest, how about deregulate growing it in your own house. So what if my house smells like marijuana, pakis that cook curry and dogs should also be banned by that logic.

But I guess also by my logic I should be allowed to cook meth and grow shrooms in my house also.

The only reason I'm poor is because im never allowed to do anything that would express my rights as a capitalist. I was gonna sell it all on the darknet but I can imagine the hassle of turning bitcoins to cash and paying taxes on all of that while selling drugs.

The government can go fuck itself.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Yep. Fully decriminalized.
    I know who I'm voting in 4 years!!

Jump to Top