User Controls

lol just to use siteor

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    you have to translate their website via google translate because they were roo cheap to hire a translator it seems and may not even be able to compete with godaddy’s ramon site builder which is free?

https://siteor.pl/
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I'm sure you could translate it into Warioese.
    hey star trek, does this company seem legit or professional to you? they use a template for literslly e ery single one of their sub companies or product websites:
    invoiceocean.com invoiceocean.co.uk invoiceocean.com/us fskturownia.pl siteor.pl

etc. etc.

and guess what they dont even have animations lol. watch hoeper wąsy it is to add animations now even in webflow. I guess siteor is only capable of making one template like site? or was it anna spysz who got them to do it this way you think?

do you really think they dont even use siteor or their own software for those templates? would you work for such a company?
    lol at polish companies anna spysz and polish entrepreneurs. what a joke of a country and people. usiane are way ahewd of thrm in it or really anything tech related and domt benefit from eu money. i mean seriously stra trek, is this and anna spysz the best that came out of this country?
    lol they even use the same testimonials I am pretty sure. ai womder if they bought them? or if they were translated from a polish source.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Fuck a nigger whore?
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by WellHung Fuck a nigger whore?

Donate your life to science please.
Jump to Top