User Controls

feelance web design

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I think this is the overall trend I am going in.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    OP should stop wasting his time on something that is never going to feed him and get a job in waste management.
    well?
    Originally posted by Wariat i mean it worked for anna spysz right?…

Being an astronaut worked for Neil Armstrong but you are not Neil Armstrong.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    good idea?
    what is the difference?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    did your mom drink when she was pregnant with you?
    Originally posted by Wariat how do you know what I am capable of though? i mean if a crappy polish company like invoiceocean or siteor can get away with making the same site template look a like for all its products with no animation and hire a shitload of people in Poland anything is posisble. plus i am actually smarter than anna spysz. i am better than her. if your country wasnt such a diversity or liberal mess you would see it as well wnd they woulent hire someone like that.

Riiiiight... it my countries fault I can't see how brilliant you are...

https://digiday.com/media/timeline-brief-history-tech-companies-hiring-journalists/
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Riiiiight… it my countries fault I can't see how brilliant you are…

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Learn Magento
Jump to Top