User Controls

Poll: should we legalize Synthetic cannabinoids?

bring it in

Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Hustle in here, huddle up. So I think we should make a push to legalize synthetic cannabinoids for three reasons. To face the facts, we need to get our mail, and for its mild therapeutic effects.

First off I'll say that... Admit it... They never really did that much in the first place. We all wanted it to do something but it never really did anything. We exaggerated the effects. And that’s how we got it banned.

Secondly, we all need one more reason to go to the mailbox so we can get our other mail. Let’s face it, we all slack on getting our mail. If we ordered synthetic cannabinoids we would all be in our mailbox every day.

Lastly, we can use the therapeutic effects. It might not be great, but there is some therapeutic effects.
    I can’t remember where I was going with this thread.

If we can come up with a consortium of all the different blends effects I will work with you to support legalization.
    Splam African Astronaut
    No.
    Originally posted by Splam No.

you’re not a human, so you don't count
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i voted yes because i enjoy watching people spaz out on the stuff.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    in theory I support full legalisation of all drugs

syncans seem dangerous and unnecessary if weed is already legal anyway though
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    lets make a deal: i get to legalize murder and rape, you get to legalize all drugs.
    Splam African Astronaut
    Honestly hadn't read much about these syncans since 2008 when they were identified. I just thought they were a mixture of herbs that fucked you up.

There's so damned many syncans. There's no reason they shouldn't be able to find a THC analogue which is just as safe but stronger.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Legalize everything illegal and illegalize everything legal.
    Originally posted by Splam Honestly hadn't read much about these syncans since 2008 when they were identified. I just thought they were a mixture of herbs that fucked you up.

There's so damned many syncans. There's no reason they shouldn't be able to find a THC analogue which is just as safe but stronger.

Glad to see you educated yourself
    Originally posted by aldra in theory I support full legalisation of all drugs

syncans seem dangerous and unnecessary if weed is already legal anyway though

The problem is that once marijuana is legalized, demand will drop... Resulting in a... negative(?) pressure market. Producers will force the few who do buy it (niche users, kind of like scron) to buy absurdly large quantities of it. And the government can’t do anything if we bottom line legalize it. The usage will be debilitating, the actions aren't pleasant past therapeutic doses. It will be like food that goes bad if you don't use it all. The niche users will rush to use it and wind up sick.

Syncan sales will be forced to be regulated since it is a life or death health issue. The law is more stringent when it comes to life or death.

trust me
    Originally posted by Cly The problem is that once marijuana is legalized, demand will drop… Resulting in a… negative(?) pressure market. Producers will force the few who do buy it (niche users, kind of like scron) to buy absurdly large quantities of it. And the government can’t do anything if we bottom line legalize it. The usage will be debilitating, the actions aren't pleasant past therapeutic doses. It will be like food that goes bad if you don't use it all. The niche users will rush to use it and wind up sick.

Syncan sales will be forced to be regulated since it is a life or death health issue. The law is more stringent when it comes to life or death.

trust me
    Splam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Cly The problem is that once marijuana is legalized, demand will drop… Resulting in a… negative(?) pressure market. Producers will force the few who do buy it (niche users, kind of like scron) to buy absurdly large quantities of it. And the government can’t do anything if we bottom line legalize it. The usage will be debilitating, the actions aren't pleasant past therapeutic doses. It will be like food that goes bad if you don't use it all. The niche users will rush to use it and wind up sick.

What? Demand hasn't dropped since legalization. Increased if anything. The supply has probably doubled.
    Originally posted by Splam What? Demand hasn't dropped since legalization. Increased if anything. The supply has probably doubled.

demand is going to drop once it’s available at walmart in the spice aisle. trust me. supply will still be double. crops are a hard thing to stop producing once things are in full swing,
    Splam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Cly demand is going to drop once it’s available at walmart in the spice aisle. trust me. supply will still be double. crops are a hard thing to stop producing once things are in full swing,

Check washington state. They sell it at gas stations there. I don't think demand dropped.
    Unless you're talking about demand for spice dropping after marijuana legalization. Then yes of course.
    Originally posted by Splam Check washington state. They sell it at gas stations there. I don't think demand dropped.
    Unless you're talking about demand for spice dropping after marijuana legalization. Then yes of course.

it will long term
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Ive never seen you post a whole paragraph before

you must really be passionate about this

idk, they should just let headshops sell jwh again because that's by far the safest and closest to weed and doesn't usually make people go nuts unless they do it very irresponsibly

it would be better than having the kosh-tier (poison) syncans be the only legal ones
    Originally posted by Cheyes Ive never seen you post a whole paragraph before

you must really be passionate about this

idk, they should just let headshops sell jwh again because that's by far the safest and closest to weed and doesn't usually make people go nuts unless they do it very irresponsibly

it would be better than having the kosh-tier (poison) syncans be the only legal ones

I would rather smoke syncans because with weed, if you smoke too much, you’re in retard limbo for the rest of your life. With syncans you just die.
Jump to Top