User Controls

LUMP LUMP LUMP LUMP LUMP, This just aust tx scientist found the cure for the korono virus

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    looks like the libtards are good forsomething
    That’s not what he said in the video
    Originally posted by Fox That’s not what he said in the video

Corona-chan African Astronaut
    OP is a douchebro normie who can't into Industrial

Corona-chan African Astronaut
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Probably just another way BigPharma can cash in for trillions and it doesn't do shit and is even more harmful than the virus itself. Wouldn't doubt it at all.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Probably just another way BigPharma can cash in for trillions and it doesn't do shit and is even more harmful than the virus itself. Wouldn't doubt it at all.

Pretty much
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    They didn't discover a cure. They completed an very important step towards developing a vaccine.
    I have absolutely zero faith in the medical industry. They have no credibility with me whatsoever. I've never been to a Doctor. I don't trust any one of them.
    I see a slew of other countries all popping up just in the last few days with "cures" they want to turn into "vaccines". Nothing but dollar signs in their eyes. Sad, but true.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I have absolutely zero faith in the medical industry. They have no credibility with me whatsoever. I've never been to a Doctor. I don't trust any one of them.

Ok but have you ever been to a dentist?
    Originally posted by mmQ Ok but have you ever been to a dentist?

Nope. Never been to any practitioner my whole life. And I've been super careful my whole life, too. No injuries, no major cuts, no ailments. When I work, it's always with my own personal safety paramount, and when I'm out and about, I'm hyper-aware of everything going on around me. That's how I've managed to live so long. Stay away from the kooks, and be observant and aware of your surroundings at all times. Eat one good meal a day: supper. Less poisons, the better.
    Splam African Astronaut
    So you're an anti-vaxxer spectral?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Nope. Never been to any practitioner my whole life. And I've been super careful my whole life, too. No injuries, no major cuts, no ailments. When I work, it's always with my own personal safety paramount, and when I'm out and about, I'm hyper-aware of everything going on around me. That's how I've managed to live so long. Stay away from the kooks, and be observant and aware of your surroundings at all times. Eat one good meal a day: supper. Less poisons, the better.

I'm guessing your parents were the same way? I'll assume you were birthed at their home with zero assistance? Why do you trust those dispensaries to deliver you what they say they are? That's a big leap of faith to assume when you click the OG super strawberry kush button that you're indeed getting exactly what you asked for.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    mapping tertiary structure of a molecule =/= curing shit
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker They didn't discover a cure. They completed an very important step towards developing a vaccine.
    Lok posturing in a krolo thread
    Originally posted by Splam So you're an anti-vaxxer spectral?

Some vaccines are beneficial. Others are harmful. Others are poisoned. It's understanding the difference and how crony capitalism plays into it in that matters.
    Splam African Astronaut
    You're an old fart surely you must have the small pox vaccine?
Jump to Top