User Controls

simple easy ways to make money

nonarky Houston
    i am talking non violent ways to make money. think of ideas and just post them here.

prostitution

collecting cans

flashing your tittles at a booth at college parties for a 1$ (if your a women and a slut)
    take a bunch of drugs and apply for government derp dollars, claim depression anxiety and hearing voices of triangles. use the derp dollars to invest in drugs and sell drugs to other people on derp dollars. Need a place to stay? mental hospitals are fun.
    Didn't you once say you made money on ebay? Buy a bunch of cheap shit and sell on ebay.

-scrap metal
    -get a real looking squirting dildo and act like your beating off on cam.
    oatking Yung Blood
    - Learn to fix things like washers, fridges, etc. Collect "broken" stuff from curbs or buy on CL for like 20$, fix it up, sell it for 100-200$
    - Specialize in a market ie. old cameras. Go around CL, ebay, or IRL and buy old cameras for 50-100$, clean (except the lenses unless you know wtf youre doing) and sell for 500+. People sell valuable stuff thinking that it's trash.
    - Fix people's computers. I have no idea how this is still a thing in the year of our lord 2016, but apparently people are just getting worse and worse at this stuff.
    Asheville Yung Blood
    You could purchase drugs on a Darknet Market and resell them in your area for a significant markup. Double or triple your investment every time. A "friend" of mine has made several thousand dollars without much effort in the past few months doing this.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Get your hustle on:

You could purchase drugs on a Darknet Market and resell them in your area for a significant markup. Double or triple your investment every time. A "friend" of mine has made several thousand dollars without much effort in the past few months doing this.

you should rob your "friend". people who can do this properly only come around rarely and if you know this much already you can take him for everything hes got easily.
Jump to Top