User Controls

"Mad" Mike Hughes the Steam Powered Rocket Retard Dead After Crashing into Communist China

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    [video]https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article21557414.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/0_Flat-Earther-attempt-to-launch-himself-in-homemade-rocket-Amboy-USA-25-Aug-2019.jpg[/video]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8033605/Daredevil-Mad-Mike-Hughes-dies-age-64-launching-homemade-rocket.html

^not the video of himself killing himself but that will pop up soon.
    Here he is dying!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    I bet the last view of Earth he had looked pretty flat.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Be nice if all science rejecting climate denying conspiracy faggots joined him.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Be nice if all science rejecting climate denying conspiracy faggots joined him.

What the hell does this thread have to do with climate?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker What the hell does this thread have to do with climate?

It is a nice day to kill yourself.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy It is a nice day to kill yourself.

You first
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    The Earth isnt flat but I bet his skull is after that.
    Originally posted by Solstice The Earth isnt flat but I bet his skull is after that.

According to some idiot on this site (can't recall which one ATM) everything is flat if you zoom in close enough. I wonder if rocket man zoomed in close enough.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker According to some idiot on this site (can't recall which one ATM) everything is flat if you zoom in close enough. I wonder if rocket man zoomed in close enough.

the next time you see people draw a line with water level tell them the line isnt straight.
    You're not straight, faggot
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the next time you see people draw a line with water level tell them the line isnt straight.

Your ability to connect things in a logical fashion sucks.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker What the hell does this thread have to do with climate?

She's a libtard she can't help herself
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    His parachute ejected prematurely and then it got burnt off by the exhaust. Wile E Coyote.
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Yeah i posted the video when he did his 2nd launch, the best one

He was a real cool gont, he wasnt really a flat earther im pretty sure, he never mentioned anything at all about flat earth until he ran out of money making his 2nd rocket and a bunch of people from a flat earth website offered to sponsor him if he put a big flat earth logo on his rocket and agreed to talk about flat earth sometimes.

I found it kind of 'stick it the man' that when he was applying for permits to do the launch the FAA wasn't going to give him one, but then they came back and said "we can't sanction what you're doing, but we know you're basically going to do it anyway, so you have our permission to do it here"
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Looks to me like he had a death wish already.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL His parachute ejected prematurely and then it got burnt off by the exhaust. Wile E Coyote.

Steam doesn't cause combustion.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]

anything blasting holes in our ozone should be stopped,, its probably the one thing thats doing the most damage to our earth,, how much air do you think it sucks out of our atmosphere like a vacuum, plus the fuel getting burned not to mention the actual hole it makes.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    probably like 20 hundred molacules and a few miscleanous atoms
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    This guy probably watched Kobe die in the heli crash and wanted to one up him
Jump to Top