User Controls

Wariat x Hiki OST

Corona-chan African Astronaut

Corona-chan African Astronaut
    Wariat and Hiki drinkikg lagers at a polian bar.

Poo poo pee pee
    You already did this thread before you fucking retarded faggot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    remember folks, all hikky threads are now CBT threads
    Pee pee poo poo
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by HTS

I literally came in just to post that video.

You straight up beat me to it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by gadzooks I literally came in just to post that video.

You straight up beat me to it.

lol i remember that video from years ago and seeing it now I'm like damn what a fucking freak elfman was but he was also a good dancer.
    but yeah hiki is a huge hateful queer, I dont see why he just doesn't go get a boyfriend. like 2 days ago I posted a picture of my cat and I and he was poasting about how I look like the gont from coil, now he's posting a coil video. kinda weird.

I have over 40 pms from him since october asking me about merzbow and skinny puppy and him trying to show me shit I don't care to look at.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I have over 40 pms from him since october

lol wut?

That really is a lot of PM's over a cat and some rock music.
    Originally posted by gadzooks lol wut?

That really is a lot of PM's over a cat and some rock music.

ITS INDUSTRIAL! ASS! lol jk
    Poo poo pee pee
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ITS INDUSTRIAL! ASS! lol jk

lol. That's exactly what hikki would have said and I was even anticipating it.

The funny thing, though, come to think of it...

Is industrial rock or electronica, or some fusion thereof?

Rammstein were considered industrial, right?

Pee pee poo poo
    I know a lot of us come from broken homes and not so perfect families. I had a really traditional upbringing, but hikki talks about living with his grandparents a lot and is stuck on playstation, I'm will to be his mother or grand parents just bought him a playstation to get him out of their hair and he's still stuck on being ten years old. And talking about dvd's like no one here has ever watched a dvd..

like I like a lot of things that are "obscure" or considered "hipster" but I don't go around trying to cram it down peoples throats. But then he doesn't interact with people unless they are online so he has no other option. Like at work someone asked me what my favorite movie was and I said "scanners" cannuk movie, and the gont was like Oh cool not a lot of people would of mentioned that movie and we talked about a few cronenburg movies and just went about are day instead of calling each normal fags or hipster fucks.
    Originally posted by gadzooks lol. That's exactly what hikki would have said and I was even anticipating it.

The funny thing, though, come to think of it…

Is industrial rock or electronica, or some fusion thereof?

Rammstein were considered industrial, right?

ASSSTEIN IS NORMIE MUSIC! lol but yeah they industrial but closer to metal like skinny puppy. I liked when al jerguson from ministry did that song with gibby from the buttholio surfers

EEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    \

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

Anyone here like silly puppitos?

I like it because I've been known to pull a couple strings my self.
Jump to Top