User Controls

Govt is literally paying junkies to kill themselves

Splam African Astronaut
    It's called welfare and is no good.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5157570/bc-government-welfare-wednesday-cheques-stagger/

Damned joke. Staggering welfare checks to avoid drug ODs spiking on Wednesdays. Nothing but a bandaid on the crisis.

Fucking majority of welfare checks to the homeless go directly to drug dealers and organized crime.

We just raised our bottle deposits from 5c to 10c as well. Drug dealers rejoice!

Interventions often go after the enablers. Here the govt is the enabler on an unprecedented scale. Almost as if they want those junkies to litter the street to remind the lower class of how well we've got it.

Niggas, how would you solve the crisis of degenerate junkies littering our streets with dead bodies?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Splam Niggas, how would you solve the crisis of degenerate junkies littering our streets with dead bodies?

Simple, stop paying them.
    Originally posted by Splam Niggas, how would you solve the crisis of degenerate junkies littering our streets with dead bodies?

Euthanasia
    But the cheap kind. No need for lethal injection or any kind of execution ceremony, just push them off a cliff
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    GOOD.
    Drug free zones with on site nurses that keep you from dying. All users can go there and shoot up.

It would be cheaper and save more lives than anything else they are doing at the moment
    even better would just be legalizing murder.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Drug free zones with on site nurses that keep you from dying. All users can go there and shoot up.

It would be cheaper and save more lives than anything else they are doing at the moment

why the fuck would anyone want you not to die. there should be on-site nurses that make SURE you die as you shoot up or whatever. so that you're gone.
    Originally posted by snab_snib even better would just be legalizing murder.

it’s not murder if they’re animals just do it right now, the worst they can charge you with is animal abuse
    Originally posted by Fox it’s not murder if they’re animals just do it right now, the worst they can charge you with is animal abuse

the system we have thrives on victimizing the innocent. if i killed a bunch of these pests, *I* would be the one victimized by the so called 'justice' system.
    With guns only because you're too scared to punch someone LOL
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood With guns only because you're too scared to punch someone LOL

fuck off pussy.
    Splam African Astronaut
    Punching junkies is a sure fire way to get diseased.
    Splam African Astronaut
    I guess since they've legalized euthanasia, that'd be a great way.

Anyone caught with more than ten doses of fent should be euthanized. It's not the death penalty. It's assisted suicide.
    Originally posted by Splam I guess since they've legalized euthanasia, that'd be a great way.

Anyone caught with more than ten doses of fent should be euthanized. It's not the death penalty. It's assisted suicide.

that's an act of tyranny. but legalizing murder would be an act of liberty.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    right... we all know you'd be using in a heartbeat if you were on welfare

just a couple faggots trying to be hailed a hero.

I know what you do with those pain pills when you get hurt on the job. I know your types too... You always have this cheese-like stench if you miss a shower.

kys
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by snab_snib fuck off pussy.

What are you gonna do about it? You can't physically defend yourself with your own God given weapons so how do you expect to survive in the streets?

You can't just go around strapped 24/7. You're just a pussy making gun threats on the computer because you have never experienced real hand to hand combat.

Yeah I'm sure you would love to shoot some innocent people rather than punch ones who deserve it. Because you are one of the ones that deserve to get a good old fashioned ass whooping and have your gun slapped out of hands and tossed in the sewer
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Splam It's called welfare and is no good.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5157570/bc-government-welfare-wednesday-cheques-stagger/

Damned joke. Staggering welfare checks to avoid drug ODs spiking on Wednesdays. Nothing but a bandaid on the crisis.

Fucking majority of welfare checks to the homeless go directly to drug dealers and organized crime.

We just raised our bottle deposits from 5c to 10c as well. Drug dealers rejoice!

Interventions often go after the enablers. Here the govt is the enabler on an unprecedented scale. Almost as if they want those junkies to litter the street to remind the lower class of how well we've got it.

Niggas, how would you solve the crisis of degenerate junkies littering our streets with dead bodies?

Simple, do away with prohibition. Its prohibition that's killing drug users, not the drugs, not the dealers, not even the welfare payments. Their(the control freaks) disgusting vile racist prohibition policies which is making good recreational substances into extremely dangerous substances that only serve to cause much harm on not just the users but the rest of society in general. and all so they(the control freaks) can put on the good guy act and play the part of all you's protectors. lol, protecting you from the damage and harm that their policies are creating in the first place is more like the truth. What a fucking sick vile disgusting joke. Wake up, this is our lives they are fucking with, and all so they can perpetuate the idea into your minds that you need them to protect you and your kids from this 'evil drug menace' lol. If that was really their objective then many other substances would be prohibited, alcohol and tobacco being the obvious, but even caffeine and tylenol.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood What are you gonna do about it? You can't physically defend yourself with your own God given weapons so how do you expect to survive in the streets?

You can't just go around strapped 24/7. You're just a pussy making gun threats on the computer because you have never experienced real hand to hand combat.

you're my bitch IRL.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You can't just go around strapped 24/7.

you can't. cuz ur a bitch. i can. because i'm not.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I'm sure you would love to shoot some innocent people rather than punch ones who deserve it. Because you are one of the ones that deserve to get a good old fashioned ass whooping and have your gun slapped out of hands and tossed in the sewer

nigger please. your childish fantasies about beating up someone with a gun are 35 year old housewife in the suburbs SJW tier shit. every single scenario ends with you dead as fuck.

also, no such thing as innocent people. https://gofile.io/?c=kq4dru video related
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    You're the real bum. We don't work simply because there's nothing to work for. You're not just a bum tho, you are living off of us. You backward hustle and demand compensation for it.

If you were a real man, you would legalize recreational drugs to trial a true capitalistic market, the realest form of competition.

I collect disability every month and yet I have sustained no injury. You are scared. Nobody wants to hate you, it just is not easy to like you when you halt progress because you lack ability.

If you were to take part in a using community, you’d see that shit happens real fast.

Junkies work for dirt cheap if you're not pointing a gun in their face the whole time.
Jump to Top