User Controls

Myself, Star Trek & The Man Who Put It In My Hood are the only posters who are nice to Wariat...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, we have the fortitude and self-assurance to oppose the vastly greater majority.👍👍👍
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've been nice to him. I said I like his threads over §m£ÂgØLs the other day, he just oddly brings me up being a "waiter" "working in a bar" sometimes when I'm not even apart of the conversation. I'm not tripping, its just kinda strange. oh weeeel

that faggot hikki is nice to him but hikki is the biggest swapper on this site.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    whose nice to pesky though or cares about her life if not me? specially her dsting life?

WellHung Black Hole
    I wanna lick her More than all the Tootsie pops I have licked in my life.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I've been nice to him. I said I like his threads over §m£ÂgØLs the other day, he just oddly brings me up being a "waiter" "working in a bar" sometimes when I'm not even apart of the conversation. I'm not tripping, its just kinda strange. oh weeeel

I was unaware of that. sorry I didn't include you Douglas. 🌹 The trio just became a quartet.❤
    star trek isnt nice at all to me. he probably thinks pesky travels without any knowledge of polish or really much of an education besides maybe teahcing english has a better shot thwn me of making ti here. just admit it star trek.
    i agree with star trek the white collar lfiestyle is bullshit and not all its cracked out to be. i will probably end up doing my passion which is teaching martial arts, self defense and muay thai in the end anyway.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Theres not much reason to be nice to him. And im cool with everyone.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat i agree with star trek the white collar lfiestyle is bullshit and not all its cracked out to be. i will probably end up doing my passion which is teaching martial arts, self defense and muay thai in the end anyway.

What color belt you own?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by CASPER Theres not much reason to be nice to him. And im cool with everyone.

Why do u say that, casper?
    Yeah I don't form my opinions on another person based on opinions from other people. Most people are fucking retarded and just participate in cancel culture.

Imagine having so much hate in your heart that you apply that hate to other people you never even met. There is no reason to hate anyone, forgiveness and love is normal but being angry and hating someone is influence by the devil.

If you have a problem with someone then that's on you.

When you are confident in yourself and your status in life you will have no time to hate or dislike anyone because you will be moving too fast towards your goals to even notice them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung Why do u say that, casper?

Well...he tries to fuck children. He attacked some old hippie bc the guy didnt want him fucking his 8;year old daughter. And mostly hes just boring....repetitive. Talking to him is like trying to have a discussion with a 4 year old. Completely incapable of self reflection. Hes like this weird gelatinous malformed masculinity-0bsessed test tube clone who cant show emotion, cant communicate, and sucks at literally everything he does.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah I don't form my opinions on another person based on opinions from other people. Most people are fucking retarded and just participate in cancel culture.

Imagine having so much hate in your heart that you apply that hate to other people you never even met. There is no reason to hate anyone, forgiveness and love is normal but being angry and hating someone is influence by the devil.

When you are confident in yourself and your status in life you will have no time to hate or dislike anyone because you will be moving too fast towards your goals to even notice them

All of this sounds so nice & inspiring...its too bad that u dont believe a word of it, scron.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by CASPER Well…he tries to fuck children. He attacked some old hippie bc the guy didnt want him fucking his 8;year old daughter. And mostly hes just boring….repetitive. Talking to him is like trying to have a discussion with a 4 year old. Completely incapable of self reflection. Hes like this weird gelatinous malformed masculinity-0bsessed test tube clone who cant show emotion, cant communicate, and sucks at literally everything he does.
    🤭😏
    Originally posted by WellHung All of this sounds so nice & inspiring…its too bad that u dont believe a word of it, scron.

Why do you say that
    Originally posted by CASPER Well…he tries to fuck children. He attacked some old hippie bc the guy didnt want him fucking his 8;year old daughter. And mostly hes just boring….repetitive. Talking to him is like trying to have a discussion with a 4 year old. Completely incapable of self reflection. Hes like this weird gelatinous malformed masculinity-0bsessed test tube clone who cant show emotion, cant communicate, and sucks at literally everything he does.

Fake news
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Fake news

Youre just afraid if you dont defend a braindead pedophile you’ll lose touch with your degenerate roots. Or maybe you just genuinely like him bc having dumpster fires like he, sploo n roshambo around makes you feel more normal.

idk man.
    Liking 15 year olds doesn't make you a pedophile
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah I don't form my opinions on another person based on opinions from other people. Most people are fucking retarded and just participate in cancel culture.

remember a few years ago, when I got doxxed, I had people constantly spamming my phone number and address and riser posting my familys facebooks, all because I called sophia a fag or something like that and it was some weird dog pyle on me by just a few but they did it for awhile. And people saying I need to leave the site because I'm the worst poster here, which is far from true, theres plenty of shittier posters than me. I'm not saying all my threads are done while drunk or not thought out well but I actually do make threads about certain topics, like music, paranormal stuff, real stuff that goes on in my lyfe, while a lot of people here make threads about nothing.

That and like when everyone started a rapist because I had some weird girl stalking me (actual stalking) I was only worried about it at the time because I was on probation and eventually my probation officer saw this site but he just blew it off as this site is stupid. But when I found out who mal was it totally made since that she would do something like that for attention.

like I called chzboogerz a fat dyke on here and she literally sent my post to my po lol.. I just denied it and said I only post on reddit lol
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ur mutual love of cock prolly brings u all together pig brain
Jump to Top