User Controls

Hey cannucks what do you think about the rail protesters?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    seems pretty fucked up, like the cops are good for nothing there.

Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    and its only get worse..

i've been on a few reservations surprised i made it off of each one. usually have their rifles or whatever right next to them. always drunken than even more. its shocking how much they fucking drink and their food its out of the stone age...much of it raw like what the fuck? they just WANT THEIR LAND back. Fuck them...even though I got a lil ojibwe in me but I fuck myself just fine.

they have mastered the art of being nice to your face and stab ya right back in private.

as the PIGS up in here. Fucking laziest son of bitches ever. You can call them on some emergency THEY STATION JUST DOWN THE BLOCK AND WAIT A COUPLE HOURS TIL THEY GET HERE THERE WHEREVER. 2 OR MORE HRS FOR AN EMERGENCY! SCUM OF THE EARTH.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Just look at trudeau and his actions, explains it all
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    i blame the geese. fucking wretched shitheads
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's a federal felony here to block rail lines, and could even fall under terrorist act legislation. The law is not being upheld, thanks to the bleeding heart liberals. Favoritism is being shown. Not all are equal under law.
    I think it's funny how they have to ration things now because shipping is fucked. More chaos is good, I hope everything crashes and burns.

Fuck the economy. Fuck the oil and gas industry, fuck taxes, fuck Alberta, fuck Ottawa and fuck the natives.

I think it's also funny how the economists forecast a 1.5% growth for the economy and that was before corona virus and the pipelines and it's only February. So basically our economy is fucked for the entire year already
    I went to the Metro the other day and the shelves were heavily depleted. The knee-jerk reaction goons over at VIA Rail cut all the shipping lines. And when you look at video of the protests and blockades, there's hardly any real natives in there, just radical leftist Soros/Antifa minions they're pumping in by the bus loads to cause even more damage.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I went to the Metro the other day and the shelves were heavily depleted. The knee-jerk reaction goons over at VIA Rail cut all the shipping lines. And when you look at video of the protests and blockades, there's hardly any real natives in there, just radical leftist Soros/Antifa minions they're pumping in by the bus loads to cause even more damage.

Thats what I heard a lot of those people aren't even canadian. It's like the legion of doom

truedeu or whatever seems like a real shit head
    Originally posted by Dregs and its only get worse..

i've been on a few reservations surprised i made it off of each one. usually have their rifles or whatever right next to them. always drunken than even more. its shocking how much they fucking drink and their food its out of the stone age…much of it raw like what the fuck? they just WANT THEIR LAND back. Fuck them…even though I got a lil ojibwe in me but I fuck myself just fine.

they have mastered the art of being nice to your face and stab ya right back in private.

as the PIGS up in here. Fucking laziest son of bitches ever. You can call them on some emergency THEY STATION JUST DOWN THE BLOCK AND WAIT A COUPLE HOURS TIL THEY GET HERE THERE WHEREVER. 2 OR MORE HRS FOR AN EMERGENCY! SCUM OF THE EARTH.

It's a welfare state. They don't even know what an honest day's work is. Their whole lives, for generations, they have been relying solely on the taxpayer for survival. They've conditioned themselves to think the government owes them and must provide for them for their entire lifetimes. And when you go over there and stand at a gas station and watch, it's all natives lining up at the pumps for gas. But you don't see a single one of them protesting at the gas pumps where they drive up to get their gas, tax-free, I might add.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Splam African Astronaut
    Everybody wants a piece of the pie. The native tribes here are ruthless. They have universal basic income for tribe members, because the tribe secures so many lucrative deals with various levels of government.

The natives couldn't give less of a shit about the pipeline. They're just pretending so they can extort the government.
    Originally posted by Oswald Pohl now you faggots are wishing hitler won the war

there wouldnt have been any of this s­hitskin shenanigans

pretty sure there would be.
    Splam African Astronaut
    We had native shenanigans before the war too, Oswald.

We complain about segregation, but people don't realize how native reserves are just that. At least they're not in our backyard. They're about half a click down the road. Yes, I live on the edge of a native reserve. Sometimes they come up here pretending to be from some charity collecting money. We complain about unfair treatment of races, but natives getting UBI and others not, that's just fine. If anything, the UBI is harmful to the native community. The government is basically enabling them to stay alcoholics or methheads.
    I mean we did steal their land and genocide them (not me but the government) but I think it's silly to have to make up for it. You lost a war! You don't see germany, Japan and Italy crying about losing WW2. Take the L and stop bitching IM LOOKING AT YOU BLACK SLAVES AND NATIVES!
    Originally posted by Oswald Pohl s­hitskins arent humans. killing them is the same as eradicating rats and roaches: pest control.

you're like part of the legion of doom
    Splam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Oswald Pohl if hitler had won the war all those s­hitskins would have been shipped off to madagascar in a boat with a leak slow enough for them to just make it past the continental shelf before completely sinking.

Hitler winning the war would not involve taking North America. Hitler's goal was Europe. If he managed to hold Europe, the war would've been considered won by him. But yes I understand how you're saying that if he had won, minority rights etc. probably wouldn't have taken hold of the world like it has today.
    Originally posted by Oswald Pohl youre like part of the blowup doll that fell off after excessive usage outside of warranty coverage.

eeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Originally posted by Oswald Pohl youre like part of the blowup doll that fell off after excessive usage outside of warranty coverage.

You're not really smart, because a smart person doesn't come on full bore with childish insults and demeaning comments. That's a sign of weakness and self defense, not strength. The smart person gets to know the other person or persons, before getting into the insult or praise stage.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    It sucks.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's a federal felony here to block rail lines, and could even fall under terrorist act legislation. The law is not being upheld, thanks to the bleeding heart liberals. Favoritism is being shown. Not all are equal under law.

A semi driver plowed through a barrier they constructed on the highway. He is under investigation, but those who built the barrier are not.
    Bunch of cucks
Jump to Top