User Controls

Did Oct actually kill himself?

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    He doesn't seem to have had any major issues, besides no job, no gf, and this forum.

https://niggasin.space/user/5803/posts

Oh god he did huh?

He died on Valentines Day. The cruelest day.
    Yeah he couldn't handle not being cool Enough to do drugs. You don't have to party every day or be totally sober just do it a few times a year. MODERATION PEOPLE

NO ILL GET ADDICTED!!!! HURR
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Valentines Day. The cruelest day.

You know the modern valentine’s day was invented for businesses to sell greeting cards right
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Fox You know the modern valentine’s day was invented for businesses to sell greeting cards right

That makes me feel even worse.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    i tried to tell ya people. last he messaged me he said he was in a really dark place and that he came into some good shit i think cocaine..maybe not and he was sick of all the bullshit

its been a week now...i said my RIP already. if he comes on through back to this side and not the other side..cheers Oct.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i dont know i kind of am not sad about it. didnt he go out of the way to try harassing my former employers or chicks i mentioned on here? telling them about my past and tribulations in life?
    Originally posted by Wariat i dont know i kind of am not sad about it. didnt he go out of the way to try harassing my former employers or chicks i mentioned on here? telling the, about my past and tribulations in life?

Yeah, he hated you. I hope if he is dead he haunts you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    then he had it coming. what domes around goes around. karma is good.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    nobody cared though lol and ive never heard from anyone about him. so he must have been very irrelevant to anyone in life.
    i actually wouldnt be surprised if he dird in a cell with a shanka round his weighside wnd a rag over his neck.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat i actually wouldnt be surprised if he dird in a cell with a shanka round his weighside wnd a rag over his neck.

Were you saying that to yourself when getting ass raped in prison?
    I don't read your posts, Wario. I mean wtf?
    no i was one of the good guys in prison. one of the righteous ones. or og types.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If someone suddenly stops posting, that means they've killed themselves.
    good riddance if he has tho.
    unless you have a more logical answer Mr. Spectral

i am all EARS.
    Originally posted by Dregs unless you have a more logical answer Mr. Spectral

i am all EARS.

Ain't my rodeo. Ain't my bitch.
    how many bitches have you had during your rodeo? not to go too off topic here
    Originally posted by Dregs how many bitches have you had during your rodeo? not to go too off topic here

Dozens. Dirty dozens.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL If someone suddenly stops posting, that means they've killed themselves.

Won't be long before we need a bigger bus...

Jump to Top