User Controls

Racism disgusts me

Look at this woman holding up a sign alluding to the word 'nigger'. Using the first letter by calling it the N word is just as bad as saying the actual word. I just call it 'the word' because i'm not a racist piece of shit.

I would grab that sign out of her hands and scream at her for being a racist. I would loudly explain that using that term is just as bad as saying the actual word, she is clearly some kind of alt right using terms like "white people" "black people" and "the word"

I punch nazis by the way.

CandyRein Black Hole

Lol
    darn, Hoisted by my own petard!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I thought the buildings looked like the ones in Champagne, so I reverse image searched to see where the pic came from lol

We’ve been bamboozled ghosty :)
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    HERPIDY DERPIDY DOO
    The point still stands though
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The point still stands though

Shut up nigger
    cowboy Yung Blood
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Look at this woman holding up a sign alluding to the word 'nigger'. Using the first letter by calling it the N word is just as bad as saying the actual word. I just call it 'the word' because i'm not a racist piece of shit.

I would grab that sign out of her hands and scream at her for being a racist. I would loudly explain that using that term is just as bad as saying the actual word, she is clearly some kind of alt right using terms like "white people" "black people" and "the word"

I punch nazis by the way.

I support reparations but if you see some cunt with a sign like that you should totally break her nose and use that as an excuse. She srsly can't say anything then. She would be out-sjw'd.

Btw i support reparations because nigger gibbs > jew bombs plus it gives them an excuse to riot when they don't get it.
    Originally posted by cowboy I support reparations …

What if my ancestors came here after April 8, 1864? What if you are black but your family owned slaves like Kamala Harris?
    cowboy Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker What if my ancestors came here after April 8, 1864? What if you are black but your family owned slaves like Kamala Harris?

Her husband is a jew like Trump's family so your taxes already go towards their gibbs but yeah.
    Originally posted by cowboy Her husband is a jew like Trump's family so your taxes already go towards their gibbs but yeah.

What does that have to do with me paying black people for something I didn't do and wasn't done to them?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by cowboy I support reparations but if you see some cunt with a sign like that you should totally break her nose and use that as an excuse. She srsly can't say anything then. She would be out-sjw'd.

Btw i support reparations because nigger gibbs > jew bombs plus it gives them an excuse to riot when they don't get it.

Fuckers have been getting reparations for how many years now? When does it stop you retard?
    Originally posted by cigreting Fuckers have been getting reparations for how many years now? When does it stop you retard?

Since FDR and LBJ doubled down on it.
    cowboy Yung Blood
    Originally posted by cigreting Fuckers have been getting reparations for how many years now? When does it stop you retard?

If you don't like it overthrow your government. Otherwise quit ur bitching whitey.
    Originally posted by cowboy If you don't like it overthrow your government. Otherwise quit ur bitching whitey.

That is not how it is done in a civil republic ruled by law. But by law I can smack the black off of your lips if I'm willing to pay the price.
    There is no such thing as reperations
    cowboy Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker That is not how it is done in a civil republic ruled by law. But by law I can smack the black off of your lips if I'm willing to pay the price.

I'm white. Like i said i support reparations but i support niggers burning shit and killing those who enforce the law when they don't get them even more. So yeah technically they have their gibbs already but responsible yt's should tell them otherwise snowflake.
    Splam African Astronaut
    Being given your civil rights was reparations. How many white men died for the freedom of blacks? White people paid for reparations in blood. Just like the Soviets paid America back for lend-lease in blood. Blood is a very valid way to pay your debts.

Appreciate what you got. The reparations thing is a scam. Just like natives in Canada blocking the oil pipeline. It isn't that they're against the pipeline - they're using leverage to demand higher payments from corporations and gov't. Can't blame them though, gov't is stupid enough to play their game.
    Originally posted by cowboy I'm white. Like i said i support reparations but i support niggers burning shit and killing those who enforce the law when they don't get them even more. So yeah technically they have their gibbs already but responsible yt's should tell them otherwise snowflake.

Originally posted by Speedy Parker What if my ancestors came here after April 8, 1864? What if you are black but your family owned slaves like Kamala Harris?
Jump to Top