User Controls

I'm making my own farewell thread. Never done this .

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This place sucks. Nothing of value will have been lost when I leave I'm just letting you know. Every thread is the same 4 people arguing. Fuck this. Bye forever.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Corona-chan African Astronaut
    OP is an ugly loser who never posts anything of value anyways.
    He listens to shitty house music and gets super defensive when I call people normies, which is super telling ... I guess he thinks going to house shows makes him alternative.
    He should have overdosed on heroin in the 90s.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    do not believe. wren is drunk. ill never get closure to the DAMP TOWEL SAGA.
    Originally posted by Corona-chan OP is an ugly loser who never posts anything of value anyways.
    He listens to shitty house music and gets super defensive when I call people normies, which is super telling … I guess he thinks going to house shows makes him alternative.
    He should have overdosed on heroin in the 90s.

I thought you were leaving..
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    wrong

this is now a cat thread

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Yo, just do what I do...

Lurk here and there, and occasionally drop in for a full on postin' session with the buds, nomsayin'?

Don't full on, 100%, no-takseys-backseys, up and leave on us.

But yeah, it's not like I'm entirely unsympathetic to your particular motivation to part ways.

It was a substantial factor in my own decision to declare the same (although, like I said, I pop in from time to time still just to, at the very least, maintain ties to a community that sustains a quasi-permanent importance to me.
    Originally posted by aldra wrong

this is now a cat thread

Is that your cat?
    one of them yeah
    cute kitty, this is mine again, archer the cat

very triangular A++
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby cute kitty, this is mine again, archer the cat

Why do you people make fun of my nose when you all have much larger ones
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Some of you people take this place way too seriously.
    Originally posted by Corona-chan Why do you people make fun of my nose when you all have much larger ones

Because yours is a stupid looking hook nose
    Originally posted by aldra one of them yeah

Be careful letting him around an open pc, either the fan will hurt him or he'll scratch at the innards and ruin your pc.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Because yours is a stupid looking hook nose

My nose isn't hooked at all and it's not large, just longer than a typical shrunken Asian or wasp nose.
    You and Octavian have giant bulging noses and joos have hooked curved noses.
    Originally posted by Corona-chan My nose isn't hooked at all and it's not large, just longer than a typical shrunken Asian or wasp nose.
    You and Octavian have giant bulging noses and joos have hooked curved noses.

Oh ok... Heard..
    Also krotz you look like an ugly overweight jewish mexican hybrid imitation of Johnn Balance when he was an alcoholic and on the verge of death.
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by aldra wrong

this is now a cat thread

your cat looks asian

archie does too but less
Jump to Top