User Controls

Scron = a faggot but HTS_Noob = straight

AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Scronaldo is a faggot because he has sex with men

HTS_Noob is straight because even though he has sex with men, he has a mental illness that makes him believe he is a girl.

No, Scronaldo is still a faggot even though HTS_Noob thinks he's a girl.
    Corona-chan African Astronaut
    They're living proof that homosexuality is a serious mental disorder.

Also transgenderism is a psychological disorder, HTS doesn't know anything about what it feels like to be female, no amount of anime and sissy hypnosis will give him insight into the female psyche.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    They seem ok.
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Rats can be gay, so its not a illness!!!

Well rats can also have schizophrenia so i guess thats not an illness either 😙

That being said, i think gender is an inherently pointless subject that shouldnt even exist. Sex, yes, gender, no.
    @ least they have teeth.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Corona-chan They're living proof that homosexuality is a serious mental disorder.

Also transgenderism is a psychological disorder, HTS doesn't know anything about what it feels like to be female, no amount of anime and sissy hypnosis will give him insight into the female psyche.

you've said you want to be a girl on several occasions
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra you've said you want to be a girl on several occasions

That's very different from claiming that I am a girl or understand what it feels like to be female.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    if anyone here has ever seen hdl's ham beast of a wyfe and his constant whyte knyting you would understand his butt hurt
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Corona-chan They're living proof that homosexuality is a serious mental disorder.

yeah but you sleep with a dakimakura in a race car bed at your moms house.. so...
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah but you sleep with a dakimakura in a race car bed at your moms house.. so…

You're projecting your infantilism onto me.
    I might be autistic and transaged, but I am far more mentally and spiritually mature than you.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby if anyone here has ever seen hdl's ham beast of a wyfe and his constant whyte knyting you would understand his butt hurt

i saw her once many moons ago on tinychat scurrying in to grab her small daughter away from toothless hella's drugging as he smoked meth w/ no regards for the child.sad but also amusing.
    Stop stalkering me! *Tokes* maybe you wouldn't care so much about my name in your head if you had a life of your own LOL
Jump to Top