User Controls

Poll: How do you plead

Am I the only one who likes Wariat threads?

Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Maybe I'm just a bad person and we gotta stick together but i love me a good wariat thread

I know some people can't get past the paedophile thing, but I really don't think he's got a bad heart
    Corona-chan African Astronaut
    He is straight out of GTA IV

I bet he dis voice acting for one of the slav characters
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yes
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I like them, he puts in that work. I'd rather read his threads rather then shit for brains like technologist and §m£ÂgØL who are obviously not genuine.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Lasagna We should support all the Autistic members at all times

He can't help who he is

He just wants to belong and be accepted

That's right lasagna, everyone on this forum needs to stick together till we can mass distribute the cure
    Originally posted by Cheyes Maybe I'm just a bad person and we gotta stick together but i love me a good wariat thread

I know some people can't get past the paedophile thing, but I really don't think he's got a bad heart

some people on this site just like to hate like technologist / §m£ÂgØL / lanny(libtards) calling me a rapist with no proof just so they can grandstand and whyte knyte.. like lol hurrr ur a rapist! just because I call them out on being super lame
    rape is funny though

you're like a comedian of penetration
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    heard

Yeah tell me about it, boomer techonologist calls me a crackhead when ive done like 300 2019 dollars of it in my life and don't do it ant all now, and she literally did $10,000 in 1980's dollars of the same exact fucking thing. So I guess she's about 70 times the crackhead I am
    Originally posted by aldra rape is funny though

you're like a comedian of penetration

its not funny when you're on probation and you have your ex gf conspiraying against you with the cops, its funny now to me now that I kicked them both out and I'm not on paper.
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    i skimmed the wiki article the other day on kobe bryant and that rape case could very well have been bullshit.. the girl was literally a 50 cent tramp stamp whorebag and had schizophrenia and took seroquel and attpted suicide a lot

if Bill Krozby actually didnt rape anyone or at least mostly didnt then whoever did that to him is a terrible person
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Cheyes heard

Yeah tell me about it, boomer techonologist calls me a crackhead when ive done like 300 2019 dollars of it in my life and don't do it ant all now, and she literally did $10,000 in 1980's dollars of the same exact fucking thing. So I guess she's about 70 times the crackhead I am

You are really fucking stupid and a liar. Get your shit straight. Your butthurt is palpable. Move on, I don’t want anything to do with you, just move the fuck on, quit your grade school girl childish behavior.
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Technologist You are really fucking stupid and a liar. Get your shit straight. Your butthurt is palpable. Move on, I don’t want anything to do with you, just move the fuck on, quit your grade school girl childish behavior.

I will, but you said that yourself, did you not? And you call me a crackhead when those are the facts, ma'am
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Also i love you long time 🥰
    I find your avatar very offputting
    Move on and find someone else to make up lies about. You just can’t keep my name outta your mouth. Move on grade school girl, move on.
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    It's pesky travels

I was going to change it tonight but im not very technically inclined to a better picture of her

Ill try
    Cheyes Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Technologist Move on and find someone else to make up lies about. You just can’t keep my name outta your mouth. Move on grade school girl, move on.

This isn't going anywhere lets be done
    she looks like she has scurvy or something
    There is absolutely no comparison between you and I, not one thing.
    Originally posted by Cheyes This isn't going anywhere lets be done

Finally good.
Jump to Top