User Controls

Roger Stone doesn't deserve any prison time

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Unreal.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I don't think he does either, he was just used and abused and had his mind riddled with power. He's actually a very quirky interesting gont like myself. But did you hear that trump is trying to get julian assange out of jail? Because he wants to do the right thing and stick it to obama and the dnc for being cuckholds, tige.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah I hope he pardons them both.
    WellHung Black Hole
    He is certainly in a pardoning mood.
    Like seriously look at that coat and hat, he's like hat man

which isn't insiduous not hat i know what at word means but like he's misunderstood

Originally posted by WellHung He is certainly in a pardoning mood.

I know you're a huge liberal hack, but he's actually doing the right thing you weed whore. Trump even called out ted cuckhold cruz for his dad being responsible for killing kennedy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    They're good friends and I understand why he'd be emotional. I would pardon him too. It's not like he did anything wrong. Imagining having the power to get your friend out of prison. I would do it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I know you're a huge liberal hack, but he's actually doing the right thing you weed whore.

Hey c'mon keep it classy.
    Originally posted by mmQ They're good friends and I understand why he'd be emotional. I would pardon him too. It's not like he did anything wrong. Imagining having the power to get your friend out of prison. I would do it.

same here, this whole thing has been orchestrated by dominated assclowns from the dnc and jedi media, its all a hoax of the highest order, not matter what happens to trump he will go down in history for fucking the corporate slampig elites, its all smoak and mirrors and 4d chess
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby same here, this whole thing has been orchestrated by dominated assclowns from the dnc and jedi media, its all a hoax of the highest order, not matter what happens to trump he will go down in history for fucking the corporate slampig elites, its all smoak and mirrors and 4d chess

We dont even need to get into that part. This is just on a flat level view. Its not about the DNC or the RNC or the RUN DMC. It's about good men and good people getting fucked in the ass against their will.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I know you're a huge liberal hack, but he's actually doing the right thing you weed whore. Trump even called out ted cuckhold cruz for his dad being responsible for killing kennedy

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I know you're a huge liberal hack, but he's actually doing the right thing you weed whore. Trump even called out ted cuckhold cruz for his dad being responsible for killing kennedy

Of course im liberal. They have provided me Medicaid.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung Of course im liberal. They have provided me Medicaid.

That's not how it works.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ That's not how it works.

If it were up to Conservatives, Medicaid wudnt exist.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung If it were up to Conservatives, Medicaid wudnt exist.

Well there are other people besides conservatives and liberals, mind you. But sure they would.
    All I know is he lets people fuck his wife and can I get next please?
Jump to Top