User Controls

How many posts back in Candyrein's post history do you need to go to find something that isn't about herself or me

32 posts

Originally posted by CandyRein Yes teehee is a lover-girl too 💖
    Haven’t seen her today yet 💕💕💕
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You’re literally going through my post history?

You are worse than matt with infatuation at least he’s posted with me almost 10 yrs

You’re whipped in 2 😂🤣
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I guess its 33 now. Lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    §m£ÂgØL::
    You talk too much about yourself

Let me help
    *makes multiple candy threads*
    Creeps lol
    Why are all the people that constantly start shit with this chick the same ones that tried to holler at her in the past but got rejected
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    If I was single I would have fucked all the DH sluts by now.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    9/10 definitely .. I literally just mind my business and do my own thing lol
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’ve really got some haters mad with my own thread now .. they hate to see me enjoying myself in my thread off in my own peaceful e world

It really really grinds some gears ;)
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood If I was single I would have fucked all the DH sluts by now.

Let me know playa whenever you free up.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Let me know playa whenever you free up.

Hell yeah, I will scoot on down to Tejas and you, William Bill KrozbyBY and I can triple beam dream team some Karen's. I call the butthole!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I call the butthole!

We are so surprised
    Originally posted by mmQ I guess its 33 now. Lol

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fox Why are all the people that constantly start shit with this chick the same ones that tried to holler at her in the past but got rejected

I never hollared at her i just started shit for the lulz you Whyte niyte simp.

Infact i thought she was a guy pretending to be a girl
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Imagine a life so boring you’re monitoring other people’s post online ..for free ..

Pick a hobby that pays
    So you can fly out the nest op lol
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I never hollared at her i just started shit for the lulz you Whyte niyte simp.

Infact i thought she was a guy pretending to be a girl

That’s because you’re a tard and a bigot

Didn’t see you saying that about any other women here lmao
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    candyrein -- do you that twerking skillz?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by CandyRein That’s because you’re a tard and a bigot

Didn’t see you saying that about any other women here lmao

what are you talking about I've literally ran off two girls in the last several months lol and I've talked shit to every gont and gorl here. Not everything is about you candywein, and I'm not a bigot.
    Originally posted by Archer513 We are so surprised

What can I say, i'm a bottom feeder.

I'm the guy you want in a 3 way with your wife
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby what are you talking about I've literally ran off two girls in the last several months lol and I've talked shit to every gont and gorl here. Not everything is about you candywein, and I'm not a bigot.

Lmao @ ran off someone online

You just posted about me that’s why I said that .. I didn’t randomly say it wth
Jump to Top