User Controls

Mixed feelings about rape

  1. #1
    Sex Goblin Yung Blood
    Let me preface this by saying i would never rape a women.

    Ok so guys i'm starting to have mixed feelings about the whole rape thing like on one hand it's total sexual degeneracy and for that reason alone is awful. HOWEVER. If a man rapes a women he is asserting himself as the predator and the women as the prey. THIS IS SOMETHING SOCIETY ABSOLUTELY NEEDS RIGHT NOW. Men as dominate and women as submissive. plus abortion is starting to become more and more illegal in parts of the US. So it would be a great way to start families, i honestly think i would vote to make rape legal in the United States if it was purely white on white.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    STER0S African Astronaut [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
  3. #3
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    rape can only happen to virgin women, married women, and men. a woman that has had sex with men but isn't married can't be raped. she's just a creature
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    vindicktive vinny Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Sex Goblin Let me preface this by saying i would never rape a women.

    Ok so guys i'm starting to have mixed feelings about the whole rape thing like on one hand it's total sexual degeneracy and for that reason alone is awful. HOWEVER. If a man rapes a women he is asserting himself as the predator and the women as the prey. THIS IS SOMETHING SOCIETY ABSOLUTELY NEEDS RIGHT NOW. Men as dominate and women as submissive. plus abortion is starting to become more and more illegal in parts of the US. So it would be a great way to start families, i honestly think i would vote to make rape legal in the United States if it was purely white on white.



    if its legal it wont be rape then.
  5. #5
    vindicktive vinny Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by snab_snib rape can only happen to virgin women, married women, and men. a woman that has had sex with men but isn't married can't be raped. she's just a creature

    or men.

    men cant be raped because theres no way of establishing their shithole virginity.
  6. #6
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sex Goblin Let me preface this by saying i would never rape a women.

    are you undecided about men?
  7. #7
    Might is right
  8. #8
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny or men.

    men cant be raped because theres no way of establishing their shithole virginity.

    men can be raped, because that's something that should never happen.
  9. #9
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Better do a rape fam!
  10. #10
    vindicktive vinny Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by snab_snib men can be raped, because that's something that should never happen.

    only if you can produce 3 witnesses because assholes cant prove penetration by themselves.
Jump to Top