User Controls

the big pyramid has eight sides

snab_snib African Astronaut
    https://curiosmos.com/the-great-pyramid-of-giza-is-the-only-known-eight-sided-pyramid-in-existence/
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    It has nine sides if you count the bottom.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    NO DIE
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    IX
    Deep man triangles are life
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker It has nine sides if you count the bottom.

10 if you count the top..it's still flat.

1000s if you count each facet on each block.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 10 if you count the top..it's still flat.

1000s if you count each facet on each block.

The top wasn't flat until it was vandalized.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker The top wasn't flat until it was vandalized.

Everything is flat if you zoom in far enough...perspective.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Everything is flat if you zoom in far enough…perspective.

Nope, it's round if you get that close.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    you guys are fucking retarded
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Nope, it's round if you get that close.

You're not going in close enough if there is any curvature.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You're not going in close enough if there is any curvature.

You're staying to far out if everything is flat. Atoms are round things going around round things.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You're staying to far out if everything is flat. Atoms are round things going around round things.

Atoms are not even close to being the smallest you can go...this isn't 1930.
    A planck length is flat...I should make you walk it.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Atoms are not even close to being the smallest you can go…this isn't 1930.

Round things going around round things indicates sub atomic. I figured if I wrote it at Dr. Seuss level I wouldn't have to explain that part.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Round things going around round things indicates sub atomic. I figured if I wrote it at Dr. Seuss level I wouldn't have to explain that part.

Again, atoms, neutrons, protons, electrons...not the smallest objects...you are not zooming in far enough.
    Imagine the Earth was a Proton, and you were standing on it at a similar size ratio of you to the Earth with a spirit level...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Again, atoms, neutrons, protons, electrons…not the smallest objects…you are not zooming in far enough.

You're not zooming out far enough. As above so below grasshopper.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You're not zooming out far enough. As above so below grasshopper.

Um the point was to zoom in, not zoom out..."if you zoom in far enough everything is flat" was the comment...zooming out just gives the illusion of curvature (or a point)..that is an illusion.
Jump to Top